[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have gf of 2 years >recently just started uni >shes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>have gf of 2 years
>recently just started uni
>shes been guiding me through it since its my first time at uni
>she has a thing with controlling me and have control in the relationship
>tries to subtly manipulate me to stop me from going to the gym, comes over my house when shes so pose to be at uni or when she knows im going to the gym
>have addressed this to her many times but wont stop
>I feel guilty if I just turn my phone off or her that Im going to the gym because lately shes been helping me a lot
>she is extremely manipulative and makes everything go her way, Ive only put up with it because I seem to be in love with her
how can I get around this :/
>>
what if she just has a fetish for not fit guys
>>
>>17096344
id rather kill myself if thats the case ahah
>>
>>17096263
>have addressed this to her many times but wont stop

Wait, hang on, has she acknowledged that that's what's she's doing? And she still does it?

I'd say just go anyway. If she shows up at your house, say "oh shit, I was just on my way out. I'll see you when I get back, though." See how she reacts. If she starts getting upset, explain that this is something really important to you and that she needs to respect your priorities.
>>
>>17096263
Is gym actually Jim??
>>
>>17096455
Ooooo shit
>>
>"seem to be in love"
>gf is manipulative
>gf is controlling
>gf is preventing you from doing something you love
>gf is making you feel guilty about doing something you love.

Dump her. She's toxic. There is no salvaging this one. If you stay with her she'll keep being controlling, manipulative, and making you feel guilty.
>>
Ugh. She sounds just like my ex. Take it from me, man, fucking dump her and don't drag it out another year. I wish I'd dumped his toxic ass a month after I started dating him. Should have paid attention to these kinds of red flags. Please learn from my example and avoid the worst of it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.