[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is smoking weed for degenerates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: truthabout-weed-slide.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
truthabout-weed-slide.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
Is smoking weed for degenerates?
>>
>>17095659
No. Everyone does it. Also weed isn't a choice
>>
Weed is barely degenerate. As the other guy said, everyone does it. Not literally everyone, but fucking loads of people. It's 2016. Middle aged housewives smoke weed and do stoned bible study.

In my, drug using opinion, he real degenerate drugs are hard drugs (opiates/opioids, stimulants, downers, etc.). Weed is just mild, and psychedelics are their own weird thing.
>>
>>17095659
more lives have been ruined by alcohol than mariajuana, yet society says drink up johnny! it's fun!

that being said, if all you do is smoke pot all day and eat cheetos, you're no better than the bum with a cardboard sign on the street corner looking for "bus fare"
>>
>>17095678
IT'S CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>17095665

false. I was just looking at some CDC surveys on drug usage, and looking at the college educated population less than 1/2 people have ever used marijuana.
>>
>>17095659
Yes.
>>
>>17095741
that's just because more people who have an education aren't stupid enough to admit that they smoke because they don't want to get fired from their good jobs.
>>
>>17095659
No. It's too good for degenerates. It should only be for middle class suburbanites.
>>
>>17095925
Degenerates have the best weed.
>>
File: Facebook-4c7c06.png (39 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-4c7c06.png
39 KB, 500x400
ITT
And in every T
Forever
>>
It's for the delusional.
>>
Enslaving yourself to a chemical for a few minutes of fake happiness a pop is for degenerates no matter what the chemical is. Weed is no different.
>>
>using glorious futura font for a shitty ancient xanax plant

this triggers my autism
>>
Yes, just like smokers and alkies who deny they're addicted shits
At least junkies own up that shit and you know what to expect
Potheads are annoying as fuck
>>
Morally, I have no problem with weed.

Spiritually, I have no problem with weed.

Legally? It's still illegal and that is what keeps me away from it. I'm scared to death of having a record or going to jail. I've never used. I want to, though. I guess I'll just wait for a couple years until it inevitably becomes legal.

Will suck though because I'll be out of college.
>>
File: ag5902p.jpg (179 KB, 1024x791) Image search: [Google]
ag5902p.jpg
179 KB, 1024x791
>>17097399
Also, kind of this.
>>
I don't smoke because I get awful anxiety. I don't care if people smoke but I don't think it's worth the money.

It's like any other drug used recreationally, a waste of money. You don't need it, you just want it.
>>
>>17096870
I know you're trolling but as this is a legit concern a lot of people have, I'll say this: you can enjoy any addictive process in moderation and be completely fine.
>>
It's not if used in moderation, and moderation is relative.

>>17097434
Also agreed. I make a choice when I buy an instrument or fresh fish. Do I really need it? Probably not.

>>17095665
>everyone has done it

Great reasoning.
>>
>>17097404

This is the only reason I don't smoke. I think it's fine and tbqh at a party with lads I'll probably share in the toking but I look at my girlfriend who is smoking weed every single night and talking, only ever talking about how next year she'll study...
>>
>>17095678
Holy fuck you're retarded. Weed is a downer.
>>
>>17095754
Are you retarded? Polling is done anonymously.
>>
Yes.
It causes neural degradation and contains carcinogens. To negatively impact your health and thinking ability because you want to stop dealing is irresponsible, childish, and stupid.
>>
>>17098637
*stop dealing with reality
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.