[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I continue living and not just end it now to not experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_n4rxuaBcC11qb0wv3o2_500.gif (514 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4rxuaBcC11qb0wv3o2_500.gif
514 KB, 500x265
Why should I continue living and not just end it now to not experience further pain?
>>
Because of the unforeseen joy
>>
>>17095387
How do I know I will experience joy in the future?
>>
because death is not the end, it's merely a transition to another life where you will have to go through all the same crap again only to reach this "level" that you failed at in the past (this) life.

look into buddhism; suicide is not the easy way out that you think it is. it's much harder to end suffering.
>>
>>17095398

because you will make an actual effort to do things that bring you joy.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>17095383
>>
>>17095423
I'm not religious.

>>17095427
I feel like I already try pretty hard. I just experience more pain than joy, and it feels like its been this way for a few years. I'm tired, anon.
>>
>>17095436

>i already try pretty hard.

have you
>written a book
>filmed a movie
>designed a video game
>drawn a comic
>built your own chair
>ever made an actual fucking painting
>played lasertag as an adult
>played catch with your son
>taken a shit ton of cash and just blow it on a fun day by yourself
>how many sunsets have you seen from a beach?
>have you achieved physical perfection?
>how many languages did you learn?
>how many foreign countries did you live in?
>have you experimented with your sexuality?
>when was the last time you killed something then ate it for dinner?
>have you ever brewed your own beer?
>have you sky dived?
>ever actually been on a cruise?
>what about a hot air balloon?
>gangbang a hooker with your best friends?
>when was the last time you went camping without your parents?
>have you ever spent the night in a graveyard?
>do you own a trampoline?
>have you learned / competed in martial arts?
>what skill are you best known for?
>have you ever taken a homeless person out for dinner?
>have you e ver joined a charity that helped impoverished people overseas?
>ever actually done anything for a cause you believe in that took more than just 2 hours?
>ever backpack across the country?

i could go on but my dinners getting cold. no, if i had to guess you are a basic bitch. you've lived a consumer lifestyle that is comfortable in your own little town. you have yet to actually try to live. and lets assume you're just destined for misery, why not just dedicate your miserable existence to helping other people. surely there would be some shred of redemption in that? knowing htat if you cant live happy you at least helped someone else be happy?

>i just experience more pain than joy

you are living in a first world country with ample access to internet, enough so that you can whine about life on 4chan. you dont know pain.

fuck man, i just got diagnosed with MdDS and I aint getting my panties in a bunch. neither should you.
>>
>>17095474
I haven't done those things, no. I'm in engineering school. Maybe I will when I have money.

Your second argument is a fallacy.
>>
File: jkdvfsndgy.jpg (88 KB, 720x470) Image search: [Google]
jkdvfsndgy.jpg
88 KB, 720x470
>>17095436
>>
File: 1462042552675.jpg (18 KB, 261x358) Image search: [Google]
1462042552675.jpg
18 KB, 261x358
>>17095434
>>17095515
Yeah probably
>>
You can legally change your name for relatively cheap and move to another city without it costing too much depending on how much stuff you're willing to leave behind. Another country if you have the money for it.

Suicide is pointless because if you're not enjoying your life, if your situation is shit, if the people around you are shit, running away and starting again is always an option.

And if you realise that instead of it being your situation and things you cannot change, then it's your fault, and you can work to change your faults.

So I'm not gonna sit here and baby you and stroke your hair and tell you everything is alright, because fuck that and fuck you. But you haven't killed yourself yet. You're here talking about it rather than doing it. So obviously you don't want to do it.

Think long and hard about what the problem is and work to solve that problem. If it's something you can change, change it. If it's something you can't change, walk away from it. Just stop being a useless piece of shit.

And if you do grow some nuts and decide to end it all be a dear and don't leave a mess.
>>
>>17095505

you dont need any serious money to write a book, film a movie, draw a comic, design a video game, make a fucking painting, play laser tag, play catch with your son, watch a sunset at the beach, achieve physical perfection, learn a language, experiment wiht your sexuality, go hunting, brew your own beer, gangbang a hooker, go camping, sleep in a graveyard, have a skill you are best known for, take a homeless person out for dinner, join a charity program, or get involved with politics.

they all involve fairly minimal money. some none at all.

>your argument is a fallacy

except for how its not. If i can enjoy my life with my disability than you can enjoy your life without one. thats not a fallacy, and classifying arguments doesn't invalidate them.

the point of this list is that there are things you have not done. and thats why you should continue living. make your own list and do that stuff. cross it all off and dont feel anything? feel free to kill yourself.

just dont be a bitch baby.
>>
>>17095474
Weill you be my gf
>>
>>17095676

im a faggot btw
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.