[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey 4chan. i have to ask for some advice. there is girl in our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
hey 4chan. i have to ask for some advice. there is girl in our school. i love her but she doesn't know me. i found her name,adress,everything about her. how can i meet with her?
>>
You don't love her, you don't even know her. What you've done is find her attractive at a pure physical level and filled in the blanks of her personality with your wild imagination. You've created someone that doesn't exist in your head, and fell in love with it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460892859647.jpg (18 KB, 568x335) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460892859647.jpg
18 KB, 568x335
>>17095256
This man is right op. Focus on yourself.
>>
>>17095256
+1

ALSO researching strangers like this is creepy as fuck. Don't do that.
>>
>>17095246
You are on the right track. Next wait until she is alone, approach her from behind and hug her. If the feeling is mutual you will know after that.
>>
>>17096452
This. If she ever finds out you did this, it will wreck the fuck out of her chances, not only with her, but with her entire social circle, and possibly even THEIR entire social circles. No joke. Reputations die over things like this.

This isn't love, OP. It's not even her: this is obsession with a fantasy that wears her face and her name. You need to let it go, or it will eat you from the inside.
>>
>>17095246
>address
you've already messed up OP.
>start over
>Find new girl
>don't do this
>>
>>17096453
This is the only suitable advice for OP.
>>
>>17095246
do you have any classes with her? if not does she work at a store you frequent?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.