[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get a guy older than me to get with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160427_225756.jpg (177 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160427_225756.jpg
177 KB, 600x600
I really like my manager at work but he's older than me (not significantly). It's technically not allowed but I really want to get with him. For the record, I'm decent looking (at least 7/10, not to be cocky) and he isn't like Chad attractive but I think he is. What do?
>>
>its technically not allowed
Why do women like fucking things up so much?
>>
>>17094848
Fucking this (and I'm a woman).
OP, don't do it, don't be that girl or that moron. Don't fuck up his life or yours. Back the fuck off.
>>
If I were him I would want to be left alone
>>
>>17094836
Do you want him to lose his job?
>>
>>17094836
Bitch no one wants your immature addled brain girly fantasies fucking up their life
>>
>>17094848
it's not a good job it's literally fast food and he said he may quit soon pls stop yelling
>>
>>17094859
>immature addled brain girly fantasies
this so much, fuck girls. Anti-girl here, they only think about their vaginas and rage and "i know it might fuck his life up... opsie"
>>
>>17094853
>>17094855
>>17094859
Primarily likes him because he's older than her, and also because its taboo.

She'll make him love her and act like he means the world to her

She'll find some other dude after she's used his money, and dump him hard as fuck

Calling it now
>>
what ages
>>
>>17094866
please read my post above
>>17094869
nein
>>17094870
not saying but it's nothing more than 6 years
>>
>>17094891
You're saying nein now but watch. You know you want it to be temporary.
>>
>>17094898
I'm actually worried because in this scenario it's always the older one that dumps the other
>>
Is he fat?
>>
>>17094891
well yeah 6 years isnt much but lots of guys won't even mess with teenage girls due to immaturity
>>
Did you try sucking his Dick yet? Lure him into the freezer one night when you're both closing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.