[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I enjoy less and less things everyday. I made a post about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I enjoy less and less things everyday.

I made a post about this about a year ago and I didn't think it was possible to find anymore things I could lose interest in.

I can't lie I might be slightly depressed I guess, but even so no matter what, I find it extremely rare that I can even manage to chuckle at something that I may even find funny, or even find music that I can enjoy.

Now I'm starting to not care if I eat or can smoke a cigarette.

I go out normally, and am sociable wherever I go, but I am still feeling this way and its been almost 4 or 5 years at this point.

I have to go to work obviously, but I am starting to feel as though its getting hard to do that as well at this point.

I'd really like help, I'm not trying to be whiny as I guess my life is not too bad as I'm not homeless or something at this point, but how can I be happy and like things that I once liked before? How can I be like normal people. I don't want to admit it, but this kind of hurts in a way that I can't explain and I think at this point I feel complete apathy about my existence at this point.

I'm sure others have experienced this at some point as well and if you have what did you do to get over this?

I am a 26 year old man as as I said its been almost 5 years since this has been an issue.
>>
>>17094581
Have you tried doing whatever else you're used to do just because fuck it?
Y'know, try things you don't think you are gonna enjoy all that much just for the experience. You might like it or, at least, you'll be doing something new, so when you get back to the things you did you'll get less bored by it.
>>
>>17094617
Yes, I used to enjoy hobbies at home normally, and after that didn't work I tried going to events, and meeting people to try various activities and even hobbies I enjoyed. Also as I said I do go out regularly and I drive often to various places outside of my state which is something I haven't started until recently, but it still feels not enjoyable.
>>
>>17094617
OP again

Thank you for the suggestion.

I may just need to give it time, my head is starting to hurt from this but maybe in another 5 years I will feel better.

Thanks anon
>>
>>17094676
Shit ive been having the same problem for over a year now

Good luck man hope we both get out of it

Will keep an eye on this one
>>
>>17094676
>>17094682
No prob. I'm bored also.
Then how about full blown spiritual journey?
I dunno, go find inner peace and meditate. Something is bound to come out of this.
>>
Anime and work, helped me
>>
You aren't taking enough risks.
>>
File: 1453328346946.gif (2 MB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
1453328346946.gif
2 MB, 390x300
Sounds like you need a change of venue. Go abroad and teach English, or join the military, or go back to school.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.