[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay guys, don't laugh at me here, but I think I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1459030366363.png (235 KB, 667x666) Image search: [Google]
1459030366363.png
235 KB, 667x666
Okay guys, don't laugh at me here, but I think I'm dating a werewolf. I noticed that very late at night, usually around midnight, he always leaves even if it's in the middle of sex. Also he gets really hairy, and when he comes back after the times he leaves, all the body hair is gone and his clothes are dirty. I think that what he does is chain himself against a tree while he transforms, and he loses his body hair as he does it. This can be confirmed by the chain marks around his neck I saw yesterday.

How do I deal with this?
>>
File: banksters-laughing.jpg (51 KB, 548x418) Image search: [Google]
banksters-laughing.jpg
51 KB, 548x418
>>17094573
>>
go to /x/, they tolerate this roleplaying shit
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 84x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 84x90
werewolves change at the full moon, not every night at midnight

I think you're dating a pumpkin.
>>
>>17094573
I'll humour you.
Try just treating like a literal dog, like giving meat or even petting. Who knows....

But really tho, what kind of pot are you on?
>>
the real question is can you take the knot
>>
>>17094609
HAHAHAHAH DEAD
>>
>>17094573
Lololol maybe come to terms with the fact you probably have issues with beastiality
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 559x556
>>
Someone is domming him. As in he has a dom, and no matter what he is doing, he HAS to stop when the dom says so and go to them. Probably why he has chain marks on his neck because it's something to do with bdsm.
>>
>>17094609
>>17094598
#rekt

But seriously, give him a silver necklace for his birthday

But seri
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.