[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 years old but sort of look about 18 unfortunately,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mlkxnmNRuU1qkl2pjo1_500.gif (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlkxnmNRuU1qkl2pjo1_500.gif
151 KB, 500x375
I'm 22 years old but sort of look about 18 unfortunately, and just got out of a "relationship" with a woman in her 40s.

I want more sex and I want it with women as old as her because I think they're really hot. What do I do to get some? How do I meet older women and how do I make them like a guy like me? I want to fuck them and never talk to them again except for sex because I'm sick of relationships after the emotional abuse my last "gf" put me through

Halp
>>
>>17094408
Also I'm decent at sex. Am about 6 inches and can last decently long, sort of as long as I want to, but if she doesn't seem into it I start going soft which is an issue.

Halp
>>
>>17094408
Tinder with the age range set to your preferences or find a bar or venue frequented by older people and socialize.
>>
>>17094423
Will I get any bites whatsoever? What if you add in the fact that I'm severely spergy

This "gf" of mine got my hopes up and set my standards real high I just don't think I'll be able to match it anymore.
>>
>>17094436
>This "gf" of mine got my hopes up and set my standards real high I just don't think I'll be able to match it anymore.

Accept that she was who she was, and look at future endeavors not as something worse but something different.

As to chatting up cougars/milfs, i have no idea dude. Furthest i've slept above my age was a 30 year old when i was 22.

But good luck dood.
>>
She broke my heart and gave me false hope that some day she would leave her husband and we'd get married but she knew she never actually would. She just used me for sex and attention

I'm sick of this. Now I just want sex because that was the only good aspect of what we had left after her constant bitchiness and abuse. And I can't have it with her so I want someone else. Maybe I'll settle with girls my own age. Idfk.
>>
>>17094530
You just need time to flush her from your system OP. You've been emotionally betrayed, and that will take time to heal.
Distract yourself and don't place her on a pedestal. She used you.
>>
>>17094408
maturer girls tend to be in more respectable areas of life like in higher end colleges or careers. same with guys
>>
>>17094655
Don't they have massive standards

Feel like I'll get stuck with bar crawling ash tray sniffers my whole life at best.
>>
>>17094530

Wow, you actually sound like a young stupid girl that cheats with a married man and expects life to go her way. Strange how roles can be reversed like that.
>>
>>17095392
Except I was the one with money and what I thought we had was true love. Yep I'm a retard

I will never get into a relationship with anyone who is currently in another relationship unless they cleanly cut that relationship immediately and do not string the guy along, because yes they WILL do the same to me if they want. I'm not some special case who they won't cheat on also. They're just scum
>>
File: 2v2yNEK.png (139 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
2v2yNEK.png
139 KB, 400x350
>>17095403
Does real pure honest mutual undivided love exist?
>>
>>17095548
Does it
>>
>>17095686
Tell me it does please even if you're lying because the only time I've not been an empty shell of a human being on the edge of suicide is when I felt that I had it.
>>
>>17094408
Go salsa lessons, the majority of the woman at those places are above 30 and young guys barely ever go. Also you learn a skill thats fun and could be useful in the future
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.