[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am new to the world of online dating. Been searching a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 7a2.png (497 KB, 2441x1981) Image search: [Google]
7a2.png
497 KB, 2441x1981
I am new to the world of online dating. Been searching a few sites for a while now without being interested in anyone until I see my the spitting image of my perfect dream girl (at least based on a profile). She just ticks every box I am looking for plus more. I nervously messaged her but no response after a few days. I can't stop thinking about her and no one else on any of the sites remotely compares so i am not interested. What should I do or how long do I wait to send a second message if do so at all?
>>
DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL YOUVE NEVER MET

Online dating is often a numbers game man, sorry to break it to you but she's probs got 100's of guys messaging her and your not the only one being ignored

You'll probably need to lower your standards or meet a girl in real.
>>
>>17094355
Thanks for the advice. I completely understand that on a rational level but it's not so easy to do ahaha. I was hoping letting it out would help that.
>>
>>17094285
Check 100000 girls online, message 10000, get 1000 replies get good with 100 of them, fuck 10 of them and get one of them to be your girlfriend. This technique is known as "fishing with a large net". It works really well even if you have high standards. If you don't get replies you need to git gud at your profile and at messages. You will, eventually.
>>
>>17094582
I am not sure I have high standards... Maybe I do. I am a romantic that really only get along with specific types of people.
>>
>>17094716
There is someone out there with your same fetish. You have to be autistic enough to find them
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.