[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with an angry boyfriend who says really hurtful things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
How to deal with an angry boyfriend who says really hurtful things and cusses when he's mad? Last night he got ticked off over a conversation about if we should go to the movies and wanting to break up with me just because of that.
>>
>>17094091

>How to deal with an angry boyfriend who says really hurtful things and cusses when he's mad?

Break up with him. He treats you like shit and the longer you stay with him the more you teach him its okay.
>>
>>17094091

You break up.

It's very easy to say, because the kind of guy who pulls that kind of shit will do much worse as your relationship progresses
>>
>>17094095
This.
Tell him to fuck off before it turns physical. He's a bully.
>>
>>17094091
>How to deal with an angry boyfriend who says really hurtful things and cusses when he's mad?

By moving on and finding someone who will, at least, respect you.
>>
>>17094095
>>17094100
>>17094104

I try to tolerate him as much as I can because I make mistakes too and I know he's a really good guy. His family is quite problematic andpossibly he gets his anger from his father. I love him so much but I'm so tired. I know he can do better than this.
>>
When he gets mad just tell him to stop being a bitch cause he's got a small dick.
>>
>>17094117

You need to leave him now and move on with your life before you end up beaten and broken. You may think he is a good guy, but his behavior instantly makes him a bad one.

Not to mention he is threatening to break up with you to keep you attached to him through guilt. You should not have to do anything you don't want to do because it will make you feel guilty if you don't do it.
>>
>>17094142
Is there really no hope? He may just act like that because he's immature
>>
>>17094159

There are better people out there than this person. You cannot let that person use you, because that is what he is doing at the moment.
>>
>>17094168
I'll think this through, thanks
>>
File: 1375770204757.gif (785 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1375770204757.gif
785 KB, 400x225
>>17094159

>Is there really no hope?

We gave you advice. Asking us if we're sure isn't going to change the advice or the situation you're in.

>He may just act like that because he's immature

It doesn't matter why. The fact that you think it does expresses how dysfunctional your thinking really is.

If you're comfortable sticking around with an angry abuser based on the blind hope that someday he'll just become a different person then go ahead.

Like I said, we gave you advice already. Asking for a second opinion is the battered-housewife syndrome in you that just keeps hoping he'll change and that he's sorry and maybe he's just going through a hard time and all that but you and I both know thats utter bullshit.

You're scared to be alone and you obviously don't think too highly of yourself or you wouldn't allow anyone to treat you this way.
>>
>>17094199
>You're scared to be alone and you obviously don't think too highly of yourself or you wouldn't allow anyone to treat you this way.

This.
>>
Is he an Aries?
pls respond
>>
>tons of males out there who would treat a woman right
>stays with this asshole
LEAVE HIM OP
>>
>>17094224
>A rock that floats in space has any saying in how I am and what I will do.

Shiggy diggy.
>>
>>17094232
whatever you say Sag.
>>
>>17094199
Sometimes it's pretty hard to give up a relationship. He wasn't like this before.

Yeah, I am pretty much scared to be alone. Having very little to no friends and a family you feel like strangers with, at some point having this guy with me made me feel happy and like I was part of something.

>>17094224
No, he's a Capricorn.
>>
>>17094091
Tell him to quit acting like a bitch.
>>
>>17094091
Don't break up yet, wow I don't think anyone in this thread has ever been in a relationship like this. Here is what you do, ask him while he isn't angry why he gets so angry, he's probably holding onto a lot of problems and you're the only one he knows will take it. It's not that he's taking it out on you, it's just that all of his other problems fall onto him when he gets upset with you.
Get him too see that he overreacts and then tell him how it affects you. If he can't then it's a problem with communication.
I have a lottttt of stress in my life, and I use to do this to my wife. Once I realized what I was doing, then I was able to stop. It's difficult handling a lot and maybe he's going through the same thing. Just communicate, and if that doesn't work out then you can decide from there if you want to leave.
>>
>>17094117
>really good guy
No, he's not. And don't defend him because of shitty family. You're making excuses for his bad behaviour.
>>
>>17094380
The problem is he's already breaking up with me. So do I have to convince him not to? It'll be hard because he's stubborn.

Yes he told me he's thankful to have someone so understanding that he finds it amazing. Whenever there are problems w/ us and he isn't happy, he always resort to breaking up but I know he's only saying it on an impulse. It could be possible that he takes out his stress on me because he knows I tolerate him. To other people, he's very nice and sociable and he rarely shows anger to them.

I asked him before and he's already aware that he is that type of person and he can't control it. I have also made mistakes w/c made him be passive aggressive about and he dumps all the things he's frustrated about me at me even though we were arguing about a different thing.

>>17094391
I'm not making excuses. How your family is really actually affects your future relationships and how you handle conflict. He is a good person, you don't know it because you haven't met him.
>>
>>17094627
My family is shit and I wouldn't get mad and threaten to break up with someone over going to a movie. You are making excuses
>>
>>17094639
Have you ever been in a relationship? Maybe because you aren't immature. Everyone is different
>>
>>17094091
What about actually breaking up?
Fuck him, and fuck you.
>>
>>17094648
Yes, I have, many actually. And even when I was in jr high I didn't have such an argument. It he, or maybe both of you, can't handle the trivial shit in life, how do you expect to handle actual life choices?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.