[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should people with red hair be allowed to date considering it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 224x224
Should people with red hair be allowed to date considering it's so rare all those couples would look like brother-sister incest ones? Reason I ask is I've been talking to a red haired girl online and we both have hit it off.
>>
Redheads should stick with their own kind.

Sorry but redheads are like poison to me. They're hot as fuck but they kll me.
>>
>>17093886
Red heads are a precious thing. Marry her and produce many children so that more people can date cute red heads
>>
>>17093897
But how do you handle incest inquiries by randoms in the street?
>>
File: 1434266506935.jpg (118 KB, 560x839) Image search: [Google]
1434266506935.jpg
118 KB, 560x839
>>17093911
Ignore them

Get to making more redheads for the next generation, anon
>>
>>17093886
natural ginger white girl is best girl
>>
>>17093946
Mmmmm Kay
>>
>>17093886
Gingers have nice asses desu

???? Just fuck her??????
>>
>>17093911
>But how do you handle incest inquiries by randoms in the street?

What kind of sad fuck does this?

>>17093946
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pisoqRlCVYM
>>
>>17093980
Blondes, Black people and Mexicans but Asians are cool as long as they are not Laotion.
>>
>>17093986
>Black people
>Black
>People

Pick one, other than that I agree.
I don't really hate anything besides those monkeys.
>>
>>17094003
Though you don't like them, they shouldn't be treated too harshly by the police though. I hate animal cruelty
>>
2/10 troll thread
>>
*roll eyes

just because she has red eyes doesnt mean shes speacial..
>>
>>17093886
most people actually are mostly attracted to people that look a lot like they do. It's just a fact of human attraction. You will simply be more attracted to someone that shares your own features.

I see a lot of couples that look really similar all the time. People date people that share the same interests plus the thing before just means there are a lot of couples that look like siblings.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.