[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I believe that circumcision is wrong but my wife want to circumcise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: images (2).jpg (21 KB, 434x339) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
21 KB, 434x339
I believe that circumcision is wrong but my wife want to circumcise our baby.
What can I do?
>>
>>17093858
Ask her why she thinks it's a good idea

>counterpunch.jpg
>>
>>17093858
Grow a fucking spine and tell ur woman to fuck off
>>
Tell her the health claims don't actually exist and that you will personally wash your sons dick if it really grosses her out.

Circumcision is fucking barbaric and I will never forgive my parents, in particular my father, for allowing it.
>>
>>17093858
Why do you care about baby dicks? You fucking pedo.
>>
>>17093878
I think babies have the right to not be mutilated.
>>
>>17093872
She's a big scary woman, also all his family support her in this matter
>>
I think a dice roll is in order.
>>
Explain to her, preferably with a slide show, why it's wrong to circumcise babies.
Furthermore, preferably with a slide show, explain to her why it's right to refrain from circumcision.
If after a month, she can't understand or listen to reason, you done fucked up, and I'm sorry about your life.
You could consider killing her and taking your child far away with you.
>>
>>17093910
>She's a big scary woman
Combat isn't about strength, or even speed.
It's all about technique and timing.

>also all her family support her in this matter
That doesn't mean jack shit.
You could just get them all together into a room, lock the room, and then gas it and or blow it up with explosives.
>>
Who fucking just sits by and lets his wife mutilate his child?

Grow a spine OP
>>
Find out what her reason is (typically for hygienic reasons and lower risk of certain cancers) and tell her your reason (sensation change or body image). Being that you're the same gender as the child she should be considerate of your opinion.
>>
>>17093999
Listen to this man.
Side-note, explain that it is an american phenomenon, if there were real benefits to circumsision it would be standard practice in all developed countries.
>>
Don't do it. Explain to her what bullshit circumcision is and that the world is changing its view on circumsicion to the point it's now a fee to have it done, classified as an aesthetic procedure. Fucking Americans man
>>
Why do Americans love to mutilate their penises?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
>>
File: cut-and-uncut.jpg (42 KB, 500x523) Image search: [Google]
cut-and-uncut.jpg
42 KB, 500x523
>>17093858
Phimosis,inflammation runs in certain families. Also, an uncircumcised penis is more likely to get irritated by other factors. It's likely a reason why your wife wants to circumcise the kid.
>>
>>17095015
>Also, an uncircumcised penis is more likely to get irritated by other factors.

Source my good man!
And phimosis is also not a given, hell, here it's the only reason why you'd get one unless it's for religious purposes.
>>
if she wants to do it for religious reasons, you're gonna be in for a hard time
>>
>>17095022
http://www.circinfo.org/alternatives.html

Religion is not the main reason in current times.
>>
>>17095026
Unless you're in Africa there's no reason to be cut
>>
Have a serious talk about how you feel, also bringing up the point that when your son is older, he will have the option to go in and get voluntary surgery to remove it. Talk calmy, express your feelings, hear her feelings on the matter.
>>
>>17095026
That link only gives more reasons why you wouldn't forcibly circumsise a child.
There are no upsides to being circumsised.
>>
>>17095015
>bacteria conspiring against uncircumcised males!!
>>>/x/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.