[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm always chasing women and when I get them I lose interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: wnYTz7L.jpg (119 KB, 602x655) Image search: [Google]
wnYTz7L.jpg
119 KB, 602x655
I'm always chasing women and when I get them I lose interest and chase a new one.

Example: there are two women, one is objectively better that the other. So I chased the better one and got her. Now I'm interested in the other girl even though I know she's not as good and won't be as well of a match.

My mind is now making the other woman a 10/10 and my own girl a 7. Do I need help?
>>
>>17093779
You sound like that guy who has two families at once.

Your life will be never dull and always full of surprises for you and the ones you love.
>>
Did your parents make you chase their love?
>>
>>17093790

No, they were always very loving.
I think I just want to fuck cuties.I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 and by 25 I only had about 4 partners. Now at 27 the women seem to be rolling in and I can't resist.
>>
Anyone feel the same way?
>>
>>17093779

question, do oyu feel like you have feelings for any of these girls? you are very objective about what a 'match' is but your issue may be that you are trying to chase chemistry and not finding it
>>
>>17094499

I get infatuated and obsessed with these girls until I have them and the illusion is broken. I have chemistry with my current gf and she's all I want when I'm with her. I'm all hers and don't even think about anyone else

The problem is when I'm by myself. I think about other girls and actively chase them. I'm aware there will always be other girls though. I'm trying to come to terms with it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.