[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can being lonely for a long time make you gay? I think I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1450122519135484168.jpg (62 KB, 928x928) Image search: [Google]
1450122519135484168.jpg
62 KB, 928x928
Can being lonely for a long time make you gay?

I think I've become gay or bi. Not sure exactly.

>attracted to only girls throughout high school
>too ugly, fat, and weird to get them
>get fit; lose a lot of weight and gain muscles
>still insecure and low self-esteem
>convinced I'll never get a girl
>go to university, meet some people
>one of my friends has a twink friend
>blue eyes, skinny, feminine face, long hair
>I hang out with them and the twink is mirin
>comes onto me but I don't do anything
pic related, the twink kinda looks similar
>one cold day be at friends house
>my friend is in the living room with other friends
>I'm in his hot tub outside alone
>twink comes outside, and holy fuck
>has flat stomach, cute butt, shaved legs
>wearing really tight short bathing suit
>gets into the hot tub with me
>starts mirin my gains
>gets really close to me
And I guess at this point I was so lonely and horny, that I didn't care anymore.
>brought twink close to me
>started kissing him passionately in hot tub
>made out for a few mins
>never been hornier, cock is throbbing
>he asks me if I wanna hook up
>come to my senses and say no because we're at a friends house
Now I'm so sexually confused. I always thought I was straight but I really enjoyed kissing this twink and I wanna pound his boipucci. I'm still attracted to women, so am I bi?
>>
>>17093739
cool
>>
>>17093739
Some guys are just so feminine and pretty that it would be gay not to fuck them. You're alright.
>>
>>17093739
>I'm still attracted to women, so am I bi?
Sounds like it. I don't think being lonely will make you gay or bi, but I think it can make you willing to be a lot more open minded about fucking a dude, especially one with feminine features.
>>
>>17093770

I think this guy has the right idea.
>>
>>17093739

Most humans are bisexual

I had a similar story to yours, ended up meeting my first bf at a furmeet, he was also that androgonous type.

I am still attracted to women, and can be downright embarassingly hound-like when out drinking. Have also been with a couple of girls (who all snagged me, not the other way around lol), and my dick was as hard with them as when I am with guys.

It's different kinds of sexual attraction, girls are soft and smell flowery and you TAKE them.
Whereas with men I am often TAKEN. Also harder bodies and mansmell and dicks of course.

Regardless, don't beat yourself up, get yourself some of that twinky ass and enjoy yourself.
You can always be with a girl at a later time, now that you have you body checked and hopefully will get some sexual experience.

The first girl I was with was actually a virgin, but I had had a lot of gay sex at that time, so I knew how to take it slow, and deflowering her was a lot like anal because I had to take it slow and gently enter her and keep still and prod a bit forward and keep still.

So I actually made a virgin's first sex kinda magical because I did everything right and we ended up making love for an hour before I came.
>>
File: 1450639370007.jpg (31 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450639370007.jpg
31 KB, 540x540
>>17093792
>being a gay furfag
GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17093802

> fuck women
> gay

Your reading comprehension is atrocious
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.