[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After lurking here on 4chan for several years and taking a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vn9b05e.jpg (261 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
vn9b05e.jpg
261 KB, 1280x1920
After lurking here on 4chan for several years and taking a lot of advice I finally started to become more of a social person since I got to university half a year ago. I found new great friends, I've been making out with quite a bunch of girls, my life is really great and all, but I have no idea on how to actually ask a girl I like out.

See, there's this crush of mine, we meet each other randomly at university parties around once a month, and practically every time we end up making out and acting like if we've been together for years. We rarely talk a lot during classes though. I thought about giving her a present for her birthday with a little message attached to it asking her out. Is this a good idea, is it a bad one, am I going to fuck my whole relationship? I'm still really unconfident about this one, especially since I'm generally a guy who doesn't have feelings towards other people and this whole crush thing makes me feel really retarded.

Sorry for the probable cringe guys, I'll appreciate any help though. Picture obviously not related, but boobs never hurt
>>
>>17093655
you're a fucking faggot who should consider suicide
>>
>>17093655
>this crush
>every time making out
>her birthday

i would personally go for flower since it is cheaper and almost all girls like flowers. And yes you should definitely go ask her out.
>>
>>17093655
OP, first off, you are a retard.

Girl will make out with you? not sure if you can ask her out? haha what? The message for her Bday seems a little too...umm formal? Like I feel giving a message with a present is something people do once they have already started dating. It may go well, but that was my first thought. My suggestion, just ask her out dude. You already know shes attracted to you enough to makeout. Just say hey (insert name here) would you like to go get dinner and catch a movie this Friday?

Pretty sure she'll say yes on that one.
>>
>>17093655
Those girls are called hoes.

And you don't buy them gifts.

Their gift is dick.
>>
>>17093675
I first thought about flowers, but she doesn't like this and generally isn't much into the romantic stuff either. [spoiler]So I'm probably going with a bottler of Jack Daniel's since we're both alcoholic trainwrecks in a alcoholic student world[/spoiler]

>And yes you should definitely go ask her out.
Nice to hear this, is the asking out-card a good idea though?

>>17093681
>Girl will make out with you? not sure if you can ask her out? haha what?
This is pretty common where I live, and is more related to alcohol use than to feelings. I just feel confident about this since she doesn't do it with other people.
The thing I don't get into is though how I'm supposed to approach her? Just pop in with asking her out after some smalltalk or how? I thought about a message since it's not that much of a direct confrontation.
>>
>>17093655
Just do it. Even if it's your first crush there will probably more girls you'll want to take out if this one refuses your invitation.

>>17093670
>>17093690
/b/ is strong today
>>
>>17093655
>I thought about giving her a present for her birthday with a little message attached to it asking her out.
Giving her a gift for her birthday and a note attached to it asking her out is actually quite a cute idea. I say go for it. But gifting her something super expensive like a bracelet or a necklace, or something simple like a card and flowers is totally up to you though. But I say go for the latter since I don't think you'd want to spend so much in case worse comes to worst.

>am I going to fuck my whole relationship?
A relationship usually implies you two are already dating, and since that's clearly not yet the case, you can't really lose something you don't yet have. In other words, I say you go for it since you don't really have anything to lose.
>>
>>17093720
Thanks for your advice anon. I'm also going more for a simple thing, since she might feel forced herself into the whole thing.

>A relationship usually implies you two are already dating
I just misused the English word, we tend to say relationship over here even if it's just contact between two people. I wanted to say relation actually.
>>
>>17093703
you could just make a joke out of it. Perhaps say something like, hey want to go get dinner? This whole drunken makeout sessions at the parties is a total tease guuurrrrlllll. You get what I'm getting at. Or just fucking ask her to go somewhere casually after class is let out. Maybe pass her a stupid ass not like in preschool "do you like me, yes or no" with a sly smile. Whatever you decide to do. Do it in a confident and charming way.
>>
>>17093735
I'll keep that in mind. The only (kinda irrational) fear I have about the whole thing is that she might laugh as soon as she hears the proposal and that she starts making fun of it. Not that I'm expecting it from that particular girl, but you know, I'm 22 and I've never seen anyone successfully ask someone out in real life.
>>
>>17093655
You're acting like a retard. So you're talking me that you basically started as one of those socially awkward people, that you managed to become a college beast in every respect and that you're now losing your mind over one single chick because you're having your first crush? have you ever considered killing yourself?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.