[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stay or cut contact?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: untitled.png (102 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
102 KB, 225x225
There's a guy in my class who I recently got to know, we've been 'seeing' each other for a few weeks. We haven't said anything like we like each other but we have hooked up, we flirt but we don't act romantic like going on proper dates. We tend to keep it casual like just going out to eat together then maybe studying together in the library, things like that. We don't act couple-y, as in we don't hold hands or hug goodbye or something like that.

We have both broken up with our exes a few months ago. I broke up with mine in January whereas he broke up with his in December. However they broke up because the girl had to move overseas whereas I broke up because my ex and I were fighting too much. I am over my ex and don't have photos of him on social media nor do I talk to him.

This guy claims that he doesn't miss his ex and he hardly ever mentions her, when he does it's to say something kinda bad. We started getting closer these days, like we'll talk for a long time on the phone and he still wants to hang out even if I don't want to hook up. If we're in the library and I say I wanna leave because I'm tired he starts whining and forces me to stay.

Then a couple days ago I saw he posted his ex's photo on his instagram saying "your smile is the cure to everything", ... I don't know what to make of this. I feel angry inside, but at the same time I'm like "why am I angry? we are not a proper couple or anything, he probably just thinks we are hook up buddies". But I don't like the feeling, like if we're talking for hours together but I know he's missing his ex the whole time..

What should I do ? I haven't really been in this situation before,
>>
>>17093638
One of the bullet proof solution to almost all relationship problems is proper communication.

But before you ask him about the EX, you should make sure what you exactly want WANT from and FEEL for him.

>claims that he doesn't miss his ex
This is what he does so he doesn't look like miserable man in your eyes.
>>
>>17093659

In the beginning when we just started talking, we were telling each other about our exes and why we broke up, stuff like that, and when he said that she moved overseas I said directly "you must miss her then" and he said no.

I'm shy to mention the instagram thing because we've only been hanging out a few weeks so I'm scared of sounding like someone crazy
>>
The instagram shit is pretty dodgy. Fuck that.
>>
>>17093680
Oh so he DOESN'T know you have access to his instagram? :-D
Then don't tell him and use it as a second source of information about what is in his head.

>I'm scared of sounding like someone crazy
Stop over thinking things, figure out what you want and go after it.

Just keep seeing him and you will see what will happen next.
>>
>>17093729

Nope *.* Well I mean, we have each other on facebook and he shares photos on there from instagram. So I clicked the thing leading to his insta, that's how I found it. He still has old pics of his ex on facebook, that's not much issue, it's just that the day after we hung out he posted that thing on insta which made me sad.

What do you mean second source ? If I say anything it'll just make it obvious I creeped
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.