[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugh, hello you guys. I am just sad all the time, my boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: fjireqrfiq.png (725 KB, 540x544) Image search: [Google]
fjireqrfiq.png
725 KB, 540x544
Ugh, hello you guys.
I am just sad all the time, my boyfriend of 2 years left me because in his view, I gained too much weight and I would be too fat in general.
Idk this made me so sad, as I really love food :/

And it seems that only the thin and pretty girls get all the attention, while the fat girls are left behind :/
This is so unfair!
>>
Fit people love food too!

Just find healthier food that is very enjoyable, and pickup a fun exercise routine.

There's this illusion that people suffer to not be fat and that's just untrue.
>>
So he likes skinny girls and you stopped being one. That's kinda just a thing some guys are or aren't into, and it can easily become a dealbreaker. It's not unfair at all really. everyone has standards. Plenty of guys don't give a shit about how thick you are.

Loosing weight is also not very tough or hard once you learn how to do so, so if you have a beef with yourself for being on the thick side, do something about it. /fit/ is an absolute shithole, don't ask for advice there, but the /fit/ wiki in the sticky is an absolutely fantastic resource. I suggest reading that and going to bodybuilding.com, as it's the most active fitness forum i know about.
>>
How much weight is the question

But just leaving is a dick move, he could have said something to you before it came to this
>>
This is bait, right?
>>
lose the weight and find another bf
then post pics all over your social media accounts to brag
>>
Stop responding. This is bait.

Only respond if you put sage in the options field
>>
I love food too. I just work out because I want to look good as well as eat

You on the other hand choose to put in no effort into your physical well being, it's not even just an aesthetic thigh. Men see your laziness in your physical appearance as a sign that you are a lazy person in other aspects. Who would want to be with someone who won't put any effort into anything?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.