[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I dance at bars and clubs without looking like an idiot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1458012059429.png (290 KB, 754x554) Image search: [Google]
1458012059429.png
290 KB, 754x554
How do I dance at bars and clubs without looking like an idiot? Whats the etiquette of dancing with strangers?
>>
I just don't

Walk up to a girl, offer her a drink, take it elsewhere as soon as possible. If she has to dance, make it obvious you dont treat it seriously and do some stupid shit, make her laugh, say I tried to tell you in terrible haha I know roll your eyes and proceed to take it elsewhere as soon as possible

If you really must, just walk up and try to take a turn. Rejections are not common, even if she doesnr really want you, you would at least be some time killer before another guy takes a turn. The actual dancing doesnt matter, go youtube something if youre scared, but in all these years, I dont think anyone even remembers or cares who was the best dancer of the room, you just have to be open to the idea of dancing and flirting
>>
most people can't dance for shit. Just accept that, get drunk enough that you don't care and have fun with it
>>
Drugs. Dancing is all about confidence, and you dont have it. Once youve danced a few times it wont be hard cuz firmiliar territory, buy to start drugs. Either extasy (perfect for dance like no other) or shrooms (might dance, might talk to nature, either way a gr8 night.)
>>
>>17093626
you dont need these exact drugs to dance
just take the edge off with a few drinks, the slight dgaf attitude will help

JUST FEEL THE MUSIC BRO
DONT THINK, DANCE
>>
>>17093466
OMG dance for the sake of dancing. Not to look good. And trust me when you are having fun and goofing around you will look a lot better in people's eyes than if you are the best dancer in the room.

You aren't in a dance competition. You are having fun. This makes you more approachable too.

This is coming from a guy who does hotline bling dances, gets women to join in the fun, and then smashes later
>>
File: jja73p.jpg (12 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
jja73p.jpg
12 KB, 400x533
>>17093834

you seem really really Normal.
>>
>>17094290
I'm serious. Women don't want to be impressed. They aren't grading you like some judge in a competition. Girls just want to have fun. They want to lose themselves in you. Not give you a score out of 10. That being said of course judge the surroundings for how weird you can be. Don't be too weird but do be playful. No one likes a stick in the mud.
>>
>>17093466
Be dimorphic (biggest proxy for attractiveness)

Get ramus implants, fix your eye area, do whatever lookism.net says

Then you'll be "good" at dancing
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.