[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeless man Home Invasion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: F'''''' Jews.jpg (314 KB, 630x976) Image search: [Google]
F'''''' Jews.jpg
314 KB, 630x976
I live in a family of 7. My mom & dad, 3 younger siblings, and my grandmother.

My grandmother is the aunt to a homeless man who will usually come stay with us. Even though no one wants the homeless man to stay in our home.

My mom, dad, and grandmother don't want him here but they say "he is family" and so they let him stay despite the fact that the entire living room STINKS when he's here.

So sometimes I get angry just thinking about the homeless man.I want to tell him off, but I'm afraid that my parents will reprimand me, even though I know they don't want him there.

What can I do in this situation?

The thing that pisses me off the most is that in any given month, he will stay for like 2 weeks, then go away somewhere for 1 week, then comeback suddenly as if we havent seen him in so long and stay for another 2 weeks. It pisses me off. Also it's not like my family is doing financially well enough to feed another mouth, especially this homeless guy who is like 70 years old and has family elsewhere in the country.

What can I do?
>>
>>17093336
This guy isn't "a homeless man." This guy is a family member. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17093337
But he's placing an undue burden on our family, instead of going off to pester someone in his own family. It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>17093341
>someone in his own family
Your family IS his family.

The only one who is bullshit here is you.
>>
>>17093344
Nah, you're fucked in the head. Just because someone is related by blood does not make them family in certain respects. From a scientific and biological point of view, yes he is technically my family. But from a sociological point of view, he isn't. He's a worthless scumbag who takes advantage of us because he's shameless and wasted his life being lazy. We shouldn't have to pay for his mistakes.
>>
>>17093347
Clearly your grandmother cares enough about him to let him stay. Whose house is this? Are you a freeloading fuck living at home? Grow up and get a job, you bum. You don't have the right to be judging anyone.
>>
>>17093354
It's my father's house. He's letting my grandmother stay and that's fair enough. I am allowed to stay because I'm in my last year at a prestigious university that I earned a free ride for.
>>
File: 1461462602201.jpg (64 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1461462602201.jpg
64 KB, 560x560
>>17093358
>because I'm in my last year at a prestigious university that I earned a free ride for.
Oh wow, so impressive. Not.

Look, dude, nobody cares. It's not your house. They aren't your rules. If you don't like it, then leave.
>>
>>17093364
Your points don't really hold any weight considering i'm not the only one in the house who wants him gone.
>>
>>17093392
It's not your problem. It's not your decision. Leave it to the adults who are in charge of the house and focus on your studies like a good little boy.
>>
>>17093396
it may not be my decision but it is my problem

If you aren't gonna be helpful don't even bother
>>
>>17093405
Time for you to grow up, kiddo.
>>
Sorry kid. Besides telling him to take a shower, you can't do anything besides deal with it until you move out, your parents grow some balls or he leave/dies forever.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.