[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to play TF2 ? Any good guides out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1460945763683.jpg (148 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1460945763683.jpg
148 KB, 900x675
How to play TF2 ?

Any good guides out there?
>>
hahaha I stopped playing now once the hats phenomenon took off

But when I played: just be a team player, heal heavies, soldiers and demos.

Go engy and help engies on your team build their gear before round start.
>>
>>17093238
Spy is the best player to start of with right?
>>
>>17093281
Absolutely not. You have to be good and get gud as Spy in order to play Spy correctly. Medic is usually regarded as a good beginner character, but it's been ages since I've played.
>>
>>17093225
>>>/vg/140596882
>>
Just play with your best friends. You can either be real shit or real great together. As long as you have fun with them is what matters most
>>
>>17093281
Nope. I've been playing on and off for a few years and still haven't got the hang of spy. I started with pyro then went to scout and now I normally play sniper. Pyro is a good beginner because he's decently tanky and can do decent damage. Soldier (without learning rocket jumping) is also a good beginner class.
>>
>>17093225
>How to play TF2 ?
>Any good guides out there?

Step 1: spend your entire irl life savings on hats.
Step 2: somehow manage to get scammed and end up loosing your best hats.
Step 3: realize you're playing a game so old that Noah probably played it on his days off from building the ark.
Step 4: get with the times.
Step 5: install CSGO.

-fin-
>>
>>17093401
>>17093401
>Step 5: install CSGO.
Ehh I don't want to pay for a game desu
>>
there are lots of class specific guides, I'd start there

here's one I made a long time ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI29xEnfTzI
>>
>>17093431
>Ehh I don't want to pay for a game desu
Mate seriously it's like eleven quid. My lunch today cost more than that. Plus CS:GO has a huge community, unlike TF2 where there's only like 7 people in the world who still play it.

If you're really that skint then poast your steam and I'll buy it for you.
>>
>>17093499
you paid more than 11 pounds for lunch, wtf dude you have no sense of frugality
>>
>>17093499
>If you're really that skint then poast your steam and I'll buy it for you.

I'm sure I can find a torrent or something.
>>
>>17093579
>I'm sure I can find a torrent or something.
Anyone know of a good torrent fo CSGO?
Tried
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV1ps_h8xGE

And it doesn't work
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.