[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to live in a hotel. I heard it's pretty expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I want to live in a hotel. I heard it's pretty expensive to live in a hotel for extended periods of time. What should I do? Should I start looking for some hotels in particular?
>>
A hotel like pic related?

expensive as fuark
>>
>>17093224

why do you want to live in a hotel?
>>
Look for an apartment building with a hotel aesthetic/ view and furnish it accordingly, then hire a maid. Otherwise be rich as fuck because you'll potentially be spending $200 a night depending on how nice the hotel is and the area you want to 'live'. And you probably won't have a full kitchen or other necessary amenities so you're also going to have to eat out most every night.
>>
>>17093226
Doesn't have to look like this, just not like a motel room full of cockroaches. I don't demand that much, as long as it has the basic amenities of a hotel (cleaning lady coming everyday, TV, 1 bed, 1 bathroom, gym) I'm good
>>
>>17093247

why are you looking to live here?
>>
>>17093249
>>17093246
I lived in an apartment with a hotel aesthetic for 4 years. It had two pools, a gym, a rec room, a nice view of the ocean. I just love the general atmosphere of a hotel and being near the Caribean/sea. I once wanted to become a cruise ship captain only bc my job would mean I'd spend most of my time near the sea
>>
>>17093258

thats pretty neat. sounds to me like you just want a luxury apartment though. if oyu had an apartment with a hotel aesthetic do that. OR get a job that makes you rich enough to afford a hotel. but it just makes more sense to get luxury apartment either way (or a regular apartment wiht a pool that you can remodel to seem more luxury).

good luck
>>
>>17093258
Hotel will be waaaaay more expensive.

They're not made to live in. Atleast not in theory or price.
>>
>>17093272
Heard you can get reduced prices if you stay longer than one month in a few of them
>>17093267
I was planning on getting a job in a hotel and living there. Otherwise your idea sounds pretty good, I'll keep looking and if it doesn't work out I'll try your advice familio
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.