[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hired a girl form craiglist to clean my house every sunday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1460920122278.jpg (22 KB, 308x337) Image search: [Google]
1460920122278.jpg
22 KB, 308x337
I hired a girl form craiglist to clean my house every sunday

now she lives with me

how can i get her to move back out
>>
>>17093209

sit her down after you collect her next rent payment (assuming one exists) and then say that you are giving her the 30 days notice. say that 'by XX law (wherein XX is your state) wherein no contract exists, the landlord can evict as long as there is 30 days notice.'

gauge her reaction from there. can be just a sad but accepting or she could put up a fight. i had one roommate say 'WELLL ILL TRY BUT NO PROMISE'

so i said that he has only 30 days cuz i need to fill his spot and cannot do so at a moments notice. if he does not leave within 30 days he will come home to all his belongings on the curb.

that usually scares them. if she does seem 'crazy' to any degree make sure you find a copy of your lease agreement (or if you are the owner, proof you own the deed to the house) and send her an email also confirming 30 days notice (so that when you show a lawyer, a cop, whatever they will see that you did give her 30 days notice)
>>
>>17093263
She's legit crazy, she thinks/acts like we're in a relationship

it started with her cleaning
then she started offering to get my groceries and other small errands for me

before i knew it she was sleeping on my couch and it went from there
>>
>>17093276

yeah kick her out hard. if she still happens to legally own a place, then congrats, she isnt a tenant, shes a guest, and you can kick her out immediately.
>>
>>17093209
Does she clean your cock?
>>
>>17093276
Have you been nutting inside her?
>>
>>17093297
no
>>17093298
she gave me a footjob but i didnt cum
>>
>>17093305
you're fucked
>>
>>17093209

Look up tenant rights for where you live and just have her evicted.

Congrats though, you'll probably make a stalker out of her and end up having to get a restraining order. Hope you learned your lesson about craigslist.
>>
>not fucking her brains out
why
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.