[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24, good looking, good with girls, talking to them, around them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 726x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 726x461
24, good looking, good with girls, talking to them, around them socially and at work, got a good job, make a lot of money - fairly successful.

lost virginity at 21. it was so fucking always, had no idea what I was doing with the vag and my peen and I still don't. she ended up going on top and it lasted 1 minute.

done pretty much everything else with girls up till then.

I just don't know what I'm doing when it comes to sex. now I spend my months floating around dating insanely hot amazing women but when it eventually comes to sex I drop them and cut off contact. then onto the next girl.

nothing to do with my looks this, i guess you could say I'm good looking I never have an issue picking up women or them approaching me

I have no idea what to do. anyone else get this problem? what do I do
>>
Just keep fucking them until you get good at it or get a girl you don't think is insanely hot who you think will put up with bad sex for a while.
>>
Remember, penis goes in vagina.
>>
It's easy man. Get her whipped up with plenty of foreplay, make her basically beg for it. Then take control and put either her legs over your shoulders and pump away. Or feet on chest to start. Gets in nice and deep. Never fails for me.
>>
File: 1452314432012.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452314432012.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>17093201
>blaspheming against our lord and savior Pepe
Get the fuck out, cunt.
>>
I cant take you seriously with that pic
>>
>>17093468
>>17093485
this
>>
>>17093468
>>17093485
>>17093493
really. really?
>>
File: 1449804826596.gif (403 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1449804826596.gif
403 KB, 540x540
>>17093662
Ya really.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.