[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm worried about premature ejaculation /adv/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 110924-Burnt-Bread3.jpg (59 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
110924-Burnt-Bread3.jpg
59 KB, 550x366
So I'm a virgin, I just got sucked a couple of times, but I was drunk as fuck every time and I don't even know if I came or not. Anyway, everytime I fap I cum in about a minute or two. As everyone I guess I have the right grip and that helps a lot, still I'm worried that I'll cum real fast when having sex.

Shit sucks, I have a pretty nice dick, things are looking good with this girl I'm seeing and I'm starting to be more and more hesitant due to worries of potential p.e.

How long does it take you to cum while fapping and while having sex?
>>
when you're fucking your dick gets wet and goes numb and it makes it take longer to cum than you yanking yourself off

having said that, if they are tight you will probably come quick if you've had no drinks/have blown your load all day
>>
>>17093084
haven't blown*
>>
>>17093084
Fucking. Shit.
Any tips on lasting longer?

>inb4 fleshlight
>>
>>17093168
apart from jerking off beforehand or not drinking, nope. My last gf was tight as fuck, even when I would just stop and calm down a bit, as soon as I put it back in I was ready to blow again. Just being honest, jerk off beforehand, maybe even twice if your're like me. Or have a few beers. Godspeed.
>>
>>17093181
oh one other thing

just think of really bad thoughts like people being tortured and whatever else you find horrible

it helps.
>>
>>17093181
I'm gonna just kill myself.
>>
Pace yourself. You don't have to go full throttle. Just remember that 10 minutes is a long time for sex.
>>
I last about 50 minutes when I fap.
>>
I'm a quick shot as well, one of the ways to help this is to picture the ugliest girl/guy you've ever seen in your life and you'll stop yourself from blowing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.