[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (29 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
29 KB, 300x450
Me and my gf have talked about doing it but haven't gone through with it yet
Anyone here fucked in a public space?
Ever get caught?
Need general advice and tips, I'm kinda anxious about trying it
>>
okay, so just sexually harass any perfect stranger who could walk in on that shit.

white people, damn.
>>
>>17092977
I lost my virginity to a fatty in college, drunk, on her lawn, with the occasional car driving by at 1 AM in the morning.

Kinda felt bad about it afterward.

If I was going to fuck outside, I'd go for the nature hike. The idea of getting on and island in the river or an isolated spot off a mountain trail and doing it like animals in just our shoes is kind of appealing.
>>
>>17092986
We were planning to do that one night, but I didn't have a blanket in my car and she didn't want to get her fancy dress all muddy

Went home to pick up a blanket, but we got distracted before heading back out
>>
It's fun as hell.

Nature trails are your best bet or doing it at night.

It's fun as hell and an amazing rush. Nothing feels more liberating.
>>
>>17092977
Good way to become a sex offender
>>
>>17093025
>doing it at night.

This makes a lot of sense. Just don't get mugged.

Tip: locate your location during the daytime when you are alone and not horny.
>>
Night time. Church parking lots. It's great.
>>
>>17093234
The only problem with that is my girl leaks a lot of fluids
Like every time we fuck she dripping wet and squirts at least a few times
I'm afraid my car would smell like sex if I ever have someone that isn't her in the car with me
>>
File: 1444110283711.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1444110283711.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
Yeah, just go out somewhere at night and do it.

>mfw leaving cum all over a restaurant's outdoor table
>>
>>17093388
I live in a city with an active night life
No doubt if I did shit like that the popo would be on my ass since I live in a red state

"Free love" and "muslim" are essentially equivalent here
>>
>>17092977
Where I was a teenager we would do it in the middle of night on school playgrounds. Nice grass and open sky, but you don't have to worry about people showing up like you do at a regular park.
>>
I love it. I've fucked in parks, on trains, even on top of the Berlin victory column. Just be smart and don't get caught
>>
>>17093694
I'm smart but only with respect to computer architecture and programming languages
How do I be smart about public sex?
Is it like being smart about urban exploration?
How do I be smart about urban exploration?
>>
>>17093791
>how do I be smart

I cannot teach you this. Tell me what you think 'being smart' about not getting caught fucking in public is.
>>
>>17092977
I've had oral and vaginal sex in a teather many times and did it twice in a parking lot stairway. I try to testing a place that I know pretty well.
>>
>>17094253
Try to test a place out*
>>
>>17093694
Ah! I fucked on a train once too,
>>
>>17092986
>If I was going to fuck outside, I'd go for the nature hike. The idea of getting on and island in the river or an isolated spot off a mountain trail and doing it like animals in just our shoes is kind of appealing.
Yeah, until you think about the ticks.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.