[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is overseas going to clubs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 412x351
She works overseas and plans to be there a total of about 5 months. She works in fashion with a group of models (male/female). Regularly she and a group of models (including males) goes to night clubs. She gets paid to be there and gets free drinks. She essays they're boring so she gets drunk to pass the time. They go for about 5 hours staying out until 3am.

We've been dating for about 8 months, 2 months long distance.

She pretty much knows she has nothing to worry about with me getting a gf or cheating but she's hot and every guy would want her.

I haven't complained about it cause she says she needs money and this is one way to close the gap. How do I trust her?

It fucking sucks not knowing what's she doing. I might few passport and go visit her
>>
>>17092968
post your gf to prove any of this is worth reading
>>
if you're suspecting that she is fucking guys from clubs why not just hire a private detective to spy on her? there is service like this available everywhere
>>
File: 1460945774681.jpg (46 KB, 442x284) Image search: [Google]
1460945774681.jpg
46 KB, 442x284
>>17093026
Not OP
But this sounds like a fun beginning to quite the story desu senpai
>>
>>17092968

>Overseas
>Going to clubs

Leave now, it's only a matter of time before she cheats on you and blames it on the alcohol...then keeps doing it time after time.

Women always take overseas and clubs as free passes to be whores.

Save your dignity and the heartache and leave before it's too late.

Don't cuck yourself.
>>
>>17092968
Cheat on her preemptively. Get a Tinder. You won't feel so bad when you find out she cheated on you
>>
>>17093054
"I'm breaking up with you for going to clubs and getting drunk in foreign country, fuck you whore!"

I hate clubs and shit, but this just sounds insecure as fuck. Also I probably wouldn't have dated a girl who goes there so I don't really know how I'd feel in anons shoes though.
>>
>>17093066
Op here, this seems like a reasonable response. Thank you. I do t see her throwing the relationship away as I help hrr rent her house out while she's away.

I'll trust her until I have reasons not to. I am being insecure
>>
>>17092968
Why have serious relationships? They sound like alot of stress honestly, but yeah just break up with her and learn from this experience I guess.

I've been single for 6 years now and honestly aside from my time as a teenager, its been the least stressful time of my adult life (I am in my 30s mind you.)

Also you can still manage to date and the like with out getting coerced into a relationship, just don't bring up relationships with women you talk to and if they do bring it up just be honest with them or even tell them that you would like to take your time before that or whatever.

Be careful though alot of women but not all will try to manipulate you into a relationship with them at that point i would say bail.

Good luck friend, you will get over her soon within the next year or probably sooner.

Best of luck to you.
>>
I work in the fashion industry too
I wouldn't date a girl in the fashion industry

That's all I have to add
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.