[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tl;dr dont ask dont tell with drugs and girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1461670438195.jpg (124 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461670438195.jpg
124 KB, 988x1500
Ill be brief.

I got into some legal shit with drugs a year ago. Girlfriend of a month stuck around. Year on i broke.

Nothing serious just weed and ecstasy. She hates drugs full stop.

I fessed up. She tried the its me or the drugs but i did it again and fessed up.

This time shes gone for a dont ask dont tell. Never in my presence and not for more than a few years.

I almost broke up with her because the guilt and the sneaking around was getting to me.

Is this the best thing to happen tk my relationship or is it just setting up for failure?

Shes madly in love with me even though i keep treatinf her like shit.
>>
>>17092868

Man can't you make do with legal drugs?

Legal drugs in moderation would be a pretty good compromise imho.
>>
>>17092868
does she drink? i hate people with no drug policies although they drink
>>
>>17092868
gently insert some drugs into her pooper while she sleeps.
>>
>>17092879
Tried for a year. Ecstasy is a hell of a drug.
>>17092885
She drinks. Part of the reason she sgreed to this is because i equated to drinking
>>
>>17092911
>Tried for a year. Ecstasy is a hell of a drug.

So...you know you need to stop. You've identified your problem. And it sounds like you know your habit is going to ruin your life and your relationship.

Sprout some balls, quit trying and quit, faggot. Get help. Do whatever it takes.
>>
>>17092917
I got in legal trouble because of bad circumstances and a freak accident.
Ive wised up. Im being more careful
Im meeting my responsibilities. Im not hurting anyone. Unless you want to include her feelings.
>>
>>17092911
she cant really say anything if you're not doing hard drugs. weed is better for you than alcohol. i dont know about ecstasy. Sound like she has been brainwashed by the war on drugs campaign. my friend had an ex like this. are you a productive person? are you more productive than your gf?
>>
>>17092929
>Im not hurting anyone.

Now, faggot, duh, but in your OP you made it clear that you realize that shit will eventually hit the fan, as it has before. It always does. Be a selfish dick, I don't care, but don't pretend you're a "responsible" selfish dick.
>>
>>17092990
I think you missed the entire point of this thread.
>Is this the best thing to happen tk my relationship or is it just setting up for failure?
>>
>>17092990
isnt his girlfriend being selfish too though? she is expecting him to conform to her own morals which is selfish.
>>
One of my buddies was an addict. As he was quitting I noticed a trend, he was only self medicating. Basically when something was going wrong in life he would fall back into old habits and snap out of it. He eventually relapsed and cut everyone out of his life, even his family.
Anyhow, OP I would try to figure out the trigger for why you feel the need to do drugs, you might be doing them because you're stressed, you may be better off fixing the reason you are stressed...you know rather than doing drugs.
But hey, I might be a little biased, I lost one of my best friends to drug use.
>>
>>17093003
Nope. It's entirely reasonable for a girlfriend to ask her boyfriend not to do things that could wind up with him spending several years in jail.

I think drugs are a-ok in moderation and should be legal, but I'm not going to do them until they are because I don't want my kids growing up with a dad that's busy getting his butt pounded in prison.

"Now kids, sweetie, it's selfish of you for you to expect Daddy to give up his illegal habit that might ruin his, and therefore your, lives"
>>
>>17092868
>Nothing serious just weed and ecstasy.
>Just
>ectasy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.