[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As far as I am concerned, this was just a friendly conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 2.jpg (202 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
202 KB, 719x1280
As far as I am concerned, this was just a friendly conversation between us. But I just am curious if there were any subtle things within it that hint towards anything.

Names and Course ID's are censored.
>>
File: 1.jpg (178 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
178 KB, 719x1280
>>
BITCH WANTS YOU TO ASK HER OUT IN THAT FREE PERIOD.

God you people are thick.
>>
File: 53825382583.png (208 KB, 312x367) Image search: [Google]
53825382583.png
208 KB, 312x367
Literally nothing dude. Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>17092538
Doubtful as I already tried about two weeks ago, and was rejected.

>>17092540
I figured it is just a normal conversation between friends, but sometimes something subtle can be there.
>>
>>17092496
It's a bland conversation. Nothing about it suggests she's into you. Can you at least try talking about something fun like damn. Who actually talks bout school with girls - you autistic or something, boy?
>>
>>17092613
i Guess it is quite bland. I do speak to her in person bout other stuff.
>>
So, I guess I am right. It was just a normal conversation between friends. Nothing odd present to indicate otherwise.
>>
Jesus fuck. Do you spend a week thinking about how that one clerk said "have a nice day" to you with a slightly unusual tone of the voice, regretting that you didn't fuck her right there on the counter.
>>
lmfao
>>
>>17093619
I laughed so hard hahaha
>>
>>17093619
No. Like I said, I was only asking if there was something off in there that I missed.
>>
>>17092538
This
>>
shit dude, like. I thought that i was overthinking stuff way too much, but wow

i mean you didn't notice anything, there's like 5 texts of her, all very conventional and formal. How could we possibly notice that ? we're not psychics.

+ you said you asked her out and she said no. Sorry buddy, there's nothing
Texts are just texts anyway, they usually don't say much about the person's feelings
>>
OP is turning into a wizard.
>>
>>17093653
It's just that I remember reading that when someone sends more formal and grammatically correct replies, it can indicate some level of interest.
>>
>>17093629
What the fuck man.
>>
>>17092498
flirt omfg dude, stop talking about school and start cracking jokes
>>
>>17092553
NO MEANS NO JESUS CHRIST

>>17093671
NOT IF SHE ALREADY REJECTED YOUR FAGGY ASS
>>
>>17093671
No. Stop that right there. No. Get out. It means nothing. A no is a no. If you have doubts, that's enough to split. You have enough evidence to conclude it's a no.
>>
>>17093764
Uh-oh. I think somebody from the conversation arrived and isn't pleased at what he/she sees here going on, OP.
>>
>>17093764
U mad?
>>
>>17093766
I guess I should just stop.

It is kinda odd though.

I asked her out for lunch, she said yes, but then a friend of hers from class joined us. Then I asked her to get coffee a few days later, and saw had baisically "Oh, that would be cool, but I'm working right up till class" So I asked when it would work for her, and she said "I'll have to see, I usually play it by ear everyday."

So, I guess she rejected me, but left it open to a degree?
>>
>>17093817
I say stuff like that to boys sometimes.
She doesn't like you enough to be in a relationship with you or take the next step YET but if you hang around her a little more just as friends you might change her mind.
That being said, don't turn in to a beta orbiter. Keep making moves, if she continuously shuts them down then just move on.
>>
>>17094002
So you are thinking she is leaving it open for now, for if she ever wants to be more than friends?

I guess I can invite her to hang out with a group of friends in a few weeks, when classes end. (Its not like I would be the only one she knows)
>>
>>17094026
good job op
>>
>>17094228

For what? Not giving up, and trying to become decently good friends with her? or what?
>>
>>17094242

after reviewing your behavior through this whole thread, you are behaving autistic as FUCK man

calm down
>>
She likes you OP go for it!
>>
>>17092498
>2:49 pm last read
>5:36 pm
It's over dude give up
>>
>>17095113
Kek
>>
>>17095113
I was sitting next to her talking to here at 2:49 so why would she text me if I'm right next to her?
>>
>>17094026
Yes.
A lot of times especially in college women (and men) don't want to settle down or commit to one person too early on.

I know personally, I don't want to take it to the next step with anyone. I have a few guy friends that I really like, but being friends with them is what feels most comfortable right now. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't ever date any of them. If/when it's meant to happen it will feel comfortable and come around naturally.

Another possibility is that she's already "talking" to another guy she likes and doesn't want to lead you on on a sense.

And of course there's the final possibility that she's just not that in to you. But with so many different possibilities, there's no point in counting yourself out yet. Just give it time and be patient. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Just enjoy your friendship with her and look for oppertunities to deepen it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.