[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a relatively successfull 27yo guy with good genes and a nerd.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 14dr.jpg (159 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
14dr.jpg
159 KB, 1200x800
im a relatively successfull 27yo guy with good genes and a nerd. could also have aspergers, but have compensated a lot of it.

I like girls that are nerdy, i like redheads and because that was the only thing people ever liked on me when i was young, I am kind of strict in that i want to have my kids to have blue/green eyes aswell.

At the moment I have found a pretty perfect girl in my book and we date and fuck since a month.

Problem is, a chick I am not really interested in (doesnt fullfill my requirements above), but go jogging with regularily seems to be into me lately, getting more touchy and asking me questions like "I should really marry a rich guy sometimes, how much do you have?". although I once told her that I am not having any hard feelings for her and I never talk flirtingly with her. A good friend of mine tells me, she seems very much into me.

>Question 1:
How can I make this clear to her without hurting her and maybe keeping it as a friendship?

> Question 2:
the girl I date is very inexperienced and pretty shy and silent. no problem on its own. But how can I get her better at making me feel wanted and appreciated. e.g. she has never given a bj and is hesitant to do it. but she enjoys me pleasing her orally and I would like to get some pleasure in return. i give her lots of compliments, but she doesnt do the same with me. She gives me signs, that she likes me, like holding me tight and kissing me lightly on my body sometimes, when she is excited.
I dont want to cause drama or make her feel bad. is it ok, if I would ask her in the right context:
" how do you show me, that you like me?"
She doesnt have the sexy moves and she also seems to stop herself from initiating more. i see quite a few things she starts, but then stops and let's me pick off from there
>>
>unironically using the word nerd
>>
>>17092489
You're wording is a bit off. Are you seeing to girls or one? I'll take it as two and say that...

The one you go jogging with is only in it for the money. She's looking for security, not romance. She'll seek romance elsewhere in the long run.

With the shy one you're going to have to communicate your needs straight forward. Tell her you're not feeling loved and you feel the romance is one sided. Try not to make it seem like a business deal or an ultimatum, but like its coming from the heart. Don't put her down, just put your needs out there.
>>
>>17092560
im OP, yes there are two different girls

The girl A I date (hottie)

the girl B I jogg with (not my taste and niveau) and dont date, and never have.

yeah i also think that Girl B isnt my type and she is also a bit damaged, should I just friendzone her and treat her like a friend? Nothing is official with Girl A so far, but should I tell girl B so she stops trying to win me?

Yeah, i think I should tell that A directly, how do I word it the best?
do I say "Men have needs aswell",
do I say I suspect she would be very cappable of beeing more sexy/sexual but might not be secure about what and how to do it b/c of her lack of experience.
or something else?
>>
>>17092680
Yeah just tell B that you're not interested in a relationship. She might take it badly or try to play it off.

With A, say something along the lines of "look, I love/like you but I feel that the affection is one sided and it makes me feel like you don't care for me". Readjust it to your specifics and get her to open up about her feelings. You're going to have to be a bit pushy here and keep digging since she's the quiet type.
>>
>>17092706
thanks, thats a good thing i will say it.

how can I be more relentless without beeing too pushy to her? problem is I was very introverted myself, when i was young
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.