[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate my gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tfw_grying.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
tfw_grying.png
29 KB, 640x753
> be me
> always wanted to slay pussy
> couldn't cause health reasons/shy
> Start lifting, get first gf at 18
> things end 3 years later, keep lifting

> meet current gf
> she is 19 and had exactly the life I always wanted.
> fuckbuddys, spring break, etc.
> everytime I look at her all I see are the great experiences I missed out on.

> she is deeply in love with me, loyal, wants us to stay together forever, while I literally dream of a break up.
> basically keep her for free sex and anal

My jealousy led me to fucking 3 hookers since I met her, making out with like 3 other girls and several lapdances. I know I'm a retard.

I will not rest until I've had sex with at least 10 women.
I'm fucking obsessed about it.
Is there any help?
What should I do?
>>
you're already clutching to her

She didn't in her youth and I can garantee you she sure as fuck isn't clutching to you now
>inb4 love
She probably "loved" multiple other guys before you as normal people do

Just have fun, if it works out, it works out; if it doesn't you might as well still hit 10
>>
>>17092181

How am I clutching if I have already planned to break up with her while I'm 3 months in Asia this summer (internship)

How is she not clutching if she's willing to spend a ton of money to visit me there?
>>
>>17092182
It's a simple excuse to see asia without actually having the expenses of actually trying to live there.

and still, if you are already planning on breaking up with her, what's this thread even about?
>>
>>17092180
>Is there any help?

I've heard /adv/ is a great place to start, considering that /fit/ is fitness related and all...
>>
Get the fuck out of my board.
>>
File: 1359667473183.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1359667473183.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
>>17092180
>iktfb

my ex and i were together for 2 years

i've only been with long term (1 year plus) relationship girls

(i've only been with 3 girls including her)

she, on the other hand was on her 10th guy with me that shes fucked

she always told me she loved me more than she could ever possibly imagine and i was her first true love etc

nearly got cucked in the end when i caught her texting another dude calling him baby and boo and shit

ALL women are whores never EVER fully trust them or give them your heart
>>
>>17092186
Nah, only go after virgin Christians. You can't slack in yourself either. You have to be awesome
>>
>>17092186

What the fuck? I'm sorry dude.

Did you leave her? How did your life go afterwards?
>>
File: Aidssss.png (109 KB, 876x465) Image search: [Google]
Aidssss.png
109 KB, 876x465
>>17092180
>What should I do?
Stop being a pussy. Solved
>>
>>17092186
>guy who's been with 3 women
>"all women"
solid advice from yoda over here
>>
>>17092183

>being this bitter and alone
>>
>>17092188
yeah as soon as i asked her what i was looking at she started crying and claimed they never did anything blah blah

told her to get out and never ever contact me again. its been a month.
>>
>>17092190
if you had any friends or relationship experience yourself, you'd understand
>>
>>17092192

Oh man, props for dumping her ass. I'm sure like 80% of fit would forgive her.

Keep going, you'll make it. 100%
>>
>>17092193
it's not fair to expect everyone to have matched your lofty numbers

you're right, I'm sure it had nothing to do with you, you seem secure and probably make good decisions
>>
>>17092195

True that
>>
>>17092278

Heeeelp
>>
>>17092190

I know a former stripper (50+) who has had ton of women. Still single.

He said that he would never trust a woman after the things he saw.
Future wifes wanted to fuck him one Week before marriage.

The world is a sad place, but that's no reason to give up...
>>
>>17092398
>>17092186

Sorry but men and women aren't that different.
Many men are always horny and they fuck when married, single in a relationship etc. Girls are always susceptible to flirty behaviour, you can always catch their attention, and if they think they can get away with it, sure some will follow their drive.

And both genders want multiple things from their partners.
They should be sexy, wild and kinky but at the same time a good partner, responsible and reliable.

The perfect partner fits in two polar opposits in one person.

You can trust a woman to follow her drives just as you follow yours.

And mistrust will always be mirrored and you will be mistrusted aswell
>>
>>17092180
>3 hookers
come on man I was on your side until this.
could've been 3 of her friends, 3 chicks you met at party, etc.
>>
>>17092525

She would find out. It takes too much time/is impossbile to hide, especially cause she is naturally a very sceptical Person.....
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.