[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big flirt or huge friend zone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 665x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 665x659
I have this best friend that is a 10/10 grill and I find her super cute and attractive. She has a lot of guy friends but hasn't dated anyone in a long ass time. I was sure that almost a year ago she liked but now I'm just getting mixed signals. She used "flirtatious" emojis when I was positive we were having a moment. None the less I'm really good friends with her, and recently I've been talking to her on the phone and she has brought up taking showers a lot, she calls me a tells me she just got out of the shower, told me she'll be right back because she's gonna go take a shower, how long she showers, she told me she remembered something about when we hung out, when she was in the shower, and the other day she was talking about how she thought of a good brand name for dildos while she was of course in the shower. This is the first time she's done this and it started a few weeks ago. I know I sound like an OP fag but is she trying to turn me on or something? Or am I just so deep in the friend zone that she's really comfortable with talking about detailed showers? I have felt strong feelings of her flirting with me but other times she's all "k" with me. Need help anons

Fall in or bro down?
>>
>>17092135
>She has a lot of guy friends
She is doing the same to the other guys
drop her.
>>
>>17092135
She has some weird fixation with showers. Bitch needs therapy. Also, having a bunch of guy friends is so she can get validation. Every girl does that, duh. It's like how guys are friends with girls because they have at least some super tiny hope that they can get some.

Whatever guy said men and women can't truly be just friends is totes right. There's always one wanting more and one at least semi stringing them along
>>
You're probably right dude, I can't drop her as a friend though. She's done so much and has been so fucking helpful. How do atleast lose attractions towards her?
>>
>>17092135
Those seem like hints but the fact is nobody in this thread knows her as much as you.
Does she do this also to others? There could be more to be sneaky about, but I would say that is waste of time.

You should ask yourself/know, what you want. Do you like to hear that? Do you contribute to the atmosphere and turn her on too? Do you want more than friendship?
If you want to date her, then you have to do the things which are necessary for it. Get to know what she thinks about you. Ask her out for a meeting/date only with both of you.
After that you will know how to handle this, you will be able to overcome this annoying situation and move forward.

(Maybe you both are young and you both like to play games. Then maybe you both can continue to play. But don't be butthurted if some things change and you don't like about the outcome.)
>>
>>17092145
>How do at least lose attractions towards her?
Option 1: Make distance to her.
Option 2: Find other stuff to focus your mind on.
Option 3: Find another female.

Of course you can take all options.
>>
>>17092145
Set fire to her face
She wont look nice no more and she will be even more dependant on you as she gains a huge social insecurity

Win-Win
>>
>>17092135

You're both idiots.

She is an idiot who surrounds herself with guys for attention and you're an idiot who thinks emojis and shower talks = she wants to fuck you.

Both of you are destined for great things.
>>
>>17092152
That was one of my worries bringing this up, everyone showers and it's not a big deal to mention but it seems like in the past week she's been forcing it. Almost every time we talk alone it is brought up in a way where she gets a little awkward, changes pitch and all. It's obvious somethings up, I know that doesn't mean she wants to fuck me but I truly am curious to what her ambitions are.
>>
>>17092151
But. I'm, why? She has noice facial features. Why go full Arab and make her look like two face? And then have her depend on me?
>>
>>17092135
>She has a lot of guy friends but hasn't dated anyone in a long ass time.

Stopped reading there.

OP, enjoy a life full of cuckoldry.
>>
>>17092292
Alright anon, I'll bail
>>
>>17092300
go for it pusssee. she wouldn't talk about her showering so much to guy in the friendzone. and if you are then forget about it.

women...
>>
>>17092300
if you are in friendzone* bc shes just toying with you
>>
The problem is you like her too much / you're thinking about her too much so you will never get her. To get a girl you need to objectify her, be willing to walk away, all the semi aloof stuff that attracts her.

What I would do if I were you is, in your mind say 'its over' as in reconcile losing her completely. And then make moves on her, and if you get a bad reaction, drop it. Move on to the next girl. If she keeps contacting you, continue making moves on her every time. Stop friendzoning yourself. You are now the 'fuck' guy to her and if she's not happy with it, she can fuck off.
>>
>>17092318
What about if you are semi-aloof in terms of affection but you and a girl platonic friend are both pretty open: with feelings and problems and stuff?

Am i in the friendzone?
>>
>>17092326
That kind of friend is nice to have. Perhaps you want a new girl to target for fucks. If you want to pork that one you could probably just tell her your feelings in a nice way since you're both used to that.

I just go physical personally. And really persistent with it.

Please tell me this is not an online relationship because that is not real and doesnt count.
>>
>>17092326
That's not the OP, just to be clear :3
>>
>>17092308
I'm being told that I'm an over thinking cuck in th friend zone while other are telling me she's flirting and all. I trust you more as a girl but I'm really not sure what to do at this point
>>
>>17092318
I do really like her but I try not to let her know that. She always texts first 90% of the time, she calls me like 70% of the time, and we talk almost everyday, but I am usually the one to set up little get togethers. It always involves her and one of my friends except when she invited me to hang out together just me and her. I try not to look needy at all and when there is a chance to flirt I take it, I would rather be her friend than nothing but I want to make my ambitions clear. I'm positive she knows I do like her because of many reason yet she still sends mixed signals.

Sorry for sounding like an extreme 12 year old fag, emotions suck dick
>>
>>17092353
It comes down to whether you want it to stay the same or you want more. Decide and then act. It doesn't matter if you lose her from hitting on her if that's what you want. Why torture yourself any longer with the status quo?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.