[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmmm >be dating girl for three years >she pretty >but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458180448343.jpg (122 KB, 736x948) Image search: [Google]
1458180448343.jpg
122 KB, 736x948
Hmmmm

>be dating girl for three years
>she pretty
>but skinny
>and sorta kinda boring
>but loves me a lot
>a whole lot
>i moved to a new city a few months ago for school
>see this other girl
>not as objectively beautiful as girlfriend
>but almost more so to me
>i've always had a thing for curly haired brunettes
>notice brunette girl a few times around campus
>don't pay much thought
>until i do
>do minor level social media stalking
>loves literature, humanities, writing, hiking, politics, camping, film, and even a lil video game
>all the crap i love
>starting to think soul mate
>shit
>i have a girlfiriend
>never even talked to this brunette plausible future wife
>have gf that loves me a whole lot
>also pretty sure brunette girl is a few year older than me..further in her degree probably graduating soon
>still thinking about her a lot though
>fantasizing about dating and flirting her
>not even sexy stuff
>just the romantic stuff you think about when you genuinely crush on a person

wat do senpai?
>>
Let's face it, your chances of a successful future with either girl are practically zero.
>>
We all want what we can't have. I kind of feel sorry for your girlfriend, as I too am the boring girlfriend who loves her boyfriend a lot. And I'm always worried about tying him down. But he willingly stays with me, so...

Opie just get your girl to improve. She should notice you're ready to bail and start improving herself.

Or I don't know. She isn't me. Typically what I do is always try to be the best I can be for my boyfriend; always willing to improve. Dunno if your girl is the same way. But yeah just prompt her to improve herself
>>
>>17092114
Thread/
>>
>>17092118
See that's the thing

I really don't have any ill thought towards my girl. i love her. We've been through a lot together. I've never struggled with looking at other girls or being faithful or anything in any of my relationships and especially not with her.

Idk she is boring, but i didn't think i was trying to reach out for someone else. I feel really bad. Tis feeling towards this stranger girl is so bizarre to me and out of left field and thats why i cam here to ask around for your thoughts.

if i were to prompt her to improve herself...how would i go about doing that?
>>
>>17092127
I really don't know how to prompt her, since I can't comprehend a mate NOT wanting to be the best they can be for their mate.

Just gently nudge towards it I guess? Have a full heart to heart about qualities you like in a woman and nudge her in those general directions?

Hint: in a long term committed relationship, you should regularly be comfortable talking about serious stuff like this.
>>
>>17092113
You will fuck the new one trust me. End it Nice but keep going like you don't want a relationship anymore, etc.
>>
>>17092113
>have a gf but wanting to break up with her to get with a random girl you have never spoken with

Are you stupid dude? What makes you think you have a chance with her in the first place?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.