[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 2613x1151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 2613x1151
Was gonna sign up to Western Union to send money to a friend overseas, but I didn't want to use my real name for when they pick up the money. Is it bad to sign up under a different name?
>>
As far as I know you use a code and then have to specify the name of the person picking it up and they will check that.
>>
>to a friend
You're definitely doing something illegal. And you're about to make it worse.

Trying to send money with a fake identity may get you into much worse shit than whatever illegal stuff you're paying for.
>>
>>17092102
I should of mentioned I guess that I used it WU before, but that I never seen the option. Unless things have changed the last 3 years I have tried it. Signing up again I was wondering if there would be big problems using my real address and stuff except for my actual name.
>>
>>17092108
Its really for a friend that needs help with a passport.
>>
>>17092115
If that's true, then just use real name. This will get you noticed by all kinds of money laundering, tax evasion and related authorities. They are very anal about checking who sends what to whom, especially since terrorism is a thing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.