[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm home alone most of the time and it's starting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: apathy-cat-450x250_c.jpg (39 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
apathy-cat-450x250_c.jpg
39 KB, 450x250
I'm home alone most of the time and it's starting to be suffocating.

The weekend is here and I have nothing to do. Vidya is a distraction and useless. Tv shows, likewise. I have no hobbies at the moment.

I broke up with someone 2 months ago and I'm always lonely now. It's weekend and I don't know what to do. I have nothing to do outside, literally nothing.

My friends might schedule something for tonight, but even knowing that I feel very uneasy.

I don't know what's going on with me right now.... I feel like I'm wasting the weekend when I could be doing something great...
>>
Start going to the gym.

Trust me, I was just like you. I started going to the gym, just lifting. You don't even have to do it to look better, it just lets off so much energy and you feel fucking amazing after it. Learn to love going to the gym and I promise you it will change your life.
>>
>>17092061
this.

I'm going kinda going through the same thing right now OP. Lifting is a great outlet.
>>
>>17092051
>I have no hobbies at the moment
That's your problem right there. Exercising, like the two above posters said, is a great choice, but dude, come on. There are limitless options. Pick something that's interesting to you and get involved. Board games, fixing bikes, political volunteering, drawing, playing guitar, needlepoint, cooking, magic tricks, stray animal rescue, fiction writing. Pick SOMETHING.
>>
>>17092061
>>17092105

I do a bodyweight routine 3 times a week.

>>17092123

I can pick any hobbie, but I'll still be alone in my house. It's boring, suffocating and lonely.
>>
>>17092327
I'll still be alone in my house

Yeah, except for the hobbies that require you to go out and meet people. Such as: volunteering for a charity or local politician, board gaming, community gardening. You could even join a group of people who want to exercise together.
>>
>>17092051
You sound like my ex. Broke up with me so he could have more time foe himself and ended up being bored to no end without me.

Too bad for you, maybe the relationship was the only thing he had going for you and now you see your life sucks.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.