[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turning Down Casual Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: we still comin.jpg (100 KB, 620x610) Image search: [Google]
we still comin.jpg
100 KB, 620x610
So, things ended with my ex a few months ago but we're still friends (mostly because she still hangs around my place sometimes) and I'm pretty sure she's still into me much more than I am into her. I know she has a lot of issues and can be very frustrating, which is a big part of why I let the relationship end (we never really broke up explicitly but there was a mutual understanding that things wouldn't go on). Now yesterday, she asked me whether I'd be down to just be fuckbuddies and I said I didnt think it was a good idea - obviously because she'd start getting ideas if she doesn't already have them and it would inevitably lead to drama, which I hate (another major part of why I broke it off - she always needs to "talk through" everything even when it's obvious that nothing good will come from a talk). However, my dick is obviously not in agreement with my mind and I keep coming up with excuses why it would be alright.

So basically, I need to hear that this would be a really dumb move - tell me your horror stories. Or about instances where it worked out, really any advice is appreciated.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17092049
You know this is a tragedy waiting to happen. This is real life - we're not living in a romantic comedy where you'll 'see the error of your ways' and get back with your ex after fucking and live happily ever after. That never happens

>we're still friends

No you're not. Being friends with an ex is the exact same as being in the friendzone. One person is faking the friendship in hopes of geting more out of it. Cut ties completely and in a few more months start dating again
>>
File: 1389553149323.gif (2 MB, 350x251) Image search: [Google]
1389553149323.gif
2 MB, 350x251
>>17092049

>So basically, I need to hear that this would be a really dumb move - tell me your horror stories.

There's no need. This is a really dumb move and you made the right call. Our entire lives as males are comprised of us convincing our dicks to do the right thing.

You know exactly what will happen if you do this. If you don't mind casual sex snowballing into a melodramatic shitstorm with your ex girlfriend then go for it.

If you don't think its worth it and you want to avoid that mess all together then continue on the path of righteousness. Your choice.
>>
>>17092060
>>17092092
Thanks guys, that was all I needed to hear I think. Having fapped furiously a few times in the meantime, the idea seems pretty ridiculous now.
>>
>>17092384
Fuck her man my ex was stupid but I regret not taking her up on that same offer when I broke up with her. Literally cum and leave you have no more attachment or obligation to be there. You'll miss it often if you don't
>>
I just had sex with my ex last night, she left my place on good terms though and with an understanding that this doesn't mean we're going to restart a relationship.

I have no clue where it's going to go from here. I am worried this might turn into a shitstorm and I've had more than enough shitstorms for one lifetime.
>>
>>17092647
Lol better prepare your ass with some fine lube for the shitstorm you inviting.

>she left my place on good terms and with an understanding that this doesn't mean we're going to restart a relationship

L o l. Sure spaghetti bro, you keep telling yourself that. You keep telling yourself that people don't say things to other people to keep them happy, meanwhile with some other intention in mind - sure.
>>
>>17092049
tell her to go find someone else as a fuckbuddy because both of you will be in emotional hell. its always a bad idea to talk to your ex when you have no one else to talk to.
>>
>>17092710

I really fucked up didn't I. Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>17092049
if you do it, remember to bring your own condoms, USE THEM, and dispose of them yourself when finished, ideally down the toilet
never underestimate the craziness of these women dude
>>
>>17092049
Here's mystory.

>things weren't working out
>lots of fights, no sex anymore
>break up
>become fwb
>everything is back like when we were a couple for a few weeks
>things dwindle down
>fall out of touch
>months later, her birthday
>she invites me
>go because I haven't seen her in such a long time
>"oh anon it's so loud. Let's go somewhere more quiet to talk"
>go to her bedroom
>she starts telling me how good I smell
>thing lead to another, she's on top of me, I'm biting her nipple, about to pull her panties off
>"Oh by the way anon I have a new boyfriend"

So I left. The fwb part was great because it felt like being in a relationship with her again but the shit afterwards hurt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.