[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 24 dating a 56 year old lady I made out at a club with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>Be 24 dating a 56 year old lady I made out at a club with one time
>Had regular sex at her place
>suddenly hear nothing from her for three weeks
>No calls or answers the door
>learn she died in her apartment from the manager of her building

It's been a month and I feel like that dad trying to be hip at every party I go to. Girls that have hit on me feel underage and immature. No idea where to take my love and social life to.
>>
>>17091903
cougars.com or w/e

but sorry for your loss
>>
probably bait. it's not like she was 80 and prone to having a heartattack
>>
>>17091903

This post sounds very troll. If not troll, then you are super lucky. You now have a chance to experience life twice, once through the old lady who wanted a young companion, and now with other younger ladies. I understand, you're 24 and all women are idiots at 24. Don't worry, they start calming down in 3 or 4 years and stop being so entirely vapid. Then you will get even more attention, and you will prefer it then. Until then, fuck whoever you want.
>>
>>17091903
how did she die?
>>
>>17091953
Thanks

>>17091970
Ironically she died from one.

>>17092009
Thanks, gonna keep trying to move on.

>>17092072
cardiac arrest.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.