[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Chain+arm_7f078b_5852596.jpg (69 KB, 900x817) Image search: [Google]
Chain+arm_7f078b_5852596.jpg
69 KB, 900x817
So ive been talking to this girl for a few weeks now and to put it short.
I plan to meet with her, she accepts ecstatically. We talk till the day or day before of the meet up and then she comes up with some excuse, e.g. work calls her in or parents need her. Its happened 3 times now and havent met her other than the first time we met.
Is she just shy/chickening out, or am i being A+ Trolled.

Wat do?

> Pic not related in any way or form
>>
>>17091803
>talking to this girl for a few weeks
>plan to meet

ya blew it before you started pussy
>>
>>17091803
No one here can tell you the answer to this. I would probably feel like if someone can't get their act together by the third time then they're not really worth bothering with.
>>
>>17091806
Mate, within those few weeks, we planned to meet 3 times. And a few weeks as in 3. Sorry that i have a full time job and uni study and only have half my weekends to do anything.
>>
>>17091808
The thing is although i might look at them as excuses the ones regarding work which was the first and most recent time. She did actually go to work as she snapchatted me in the factory, so i feel its just that shes just absolutely terribly organised and or we both have way to little time
>>
>>17091803
Don't invest all your emotions with this girl, these scenarios are definitely not uncommon. Keep trying to meet up, but don't push too hard.
>>
>>17091817
Keep at it but not for long. If you really can't arrange to meet soon, one or both of you will lose interest.
>>
>>17091823
>Don't invest all your emotions with this girl

My biggest failure that, i get ridiculous tunnelvison with dating
>>
>>17091831
Most of my friends are the exact same unfortunately... Usually the best way to over come that is experiencing rejection (learning by mistakes etc).
Example, went to Europe with a friend, go out every night, he gets rejected often in the beginning, but later on he starts becoming centre of attention. Felt good helpin him out.
>>
Book dates after talking for a few days, and book them no more than three days in the future.

Dates flake because the spark fades over time.
>>
>>17091838
Yeh this most recent one was organised on thursday/friday morning, for sunday afternoon.

>>17091836
In person i often am said center of attention too but with text and the like i can keep a convo going for ages but instead of being able to talk to multiple people at once i focus in on one or two. So its easy as for me to get multiple girls at a party or bar say, but when it comes to multiple dates or keeping in contact even with guy friends it just falls apart since i cant split my attention as well as i can in person
>>
>>17091844
For me the biggest question, that first encounter you had with her was in person right? If so, did she a good time chatting with you?
>>
>>17091863
Well considering she gave me her number without me asking for it?
>>
>>17091896
That would mess with me too actually... A girl asking for your number then repeatedly declines getting together that you're setting up. Just gotta avoid taking it too seriously, but easier said than done
>>
>>17091939
u are at that age where grandparents start dying. fukin respect her preoccupation with her ill fambly, retard
>>
>>17091971
Excuse me what? I was at work, what did I miss...?
>>
>>17091803

whatever you want. preferrably not bothering with her.

I had a guy i met online who lived a little far. i had just moved, started at uni, and had just started living on my own as an adult, so it was a busy time. it took like 2 months for us to actually meet and a lot of plans fell through. but finally i just agreed to meet on a night even though i was tired as fuck. he just came over to chill.

we dated for 6 months after that
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.