[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im doing a bridging course because I got kicked out before graduating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Im doing a bridging course because I got kicked out before graduating highschool, was homeless for a bit so there is a gap and I can't get into uni.

Problem is it's easy except by their standards I didn't use enough referencing so I'm failing. Teacher keeps complimentig me on my 'big brain' cept I might not get a place.

From what I can tell it's one of those courses where girls get A's and guys get real grades.

How can I go over the course markers head and prove I'm fit for university? I'd need solid A's on participation and 2 reports otherwise.
>>
what are you talking about your post is unreadable
>>
>>17091316
i dont mean to sound rude but if you were homeless then where did you go?
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 975x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 975x600
>>17091316
w2c that sweet Zach Hadel action figure?
>>
>>17091316
You seem unclear about the nature of assignments. If the assignment was for a research paper and you didn't do that, you fail, because in the most simple meaning of the word, you have failed to do the job.

(In a math class, if you're told to do the problems on page 10 and you do the problems on page 11, you'll get an F even if you get them all right.)

Part of the job of doing a job is doing THE job, not another one. You have no basis for appeal over the teacher's head.
>>
If you can't reference now, you're not going to last a semester at university.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.