[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this bipolar disorder? So my fwb quasi girlfriend is usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458412290380-1.jpg (82 KB, 450x492) Image search: [Google]
1458412290380-1.jpg
82 KB, 450x492
Is this bipolar disorder?

So my fwb quasi girlfriend is usually pretty level headed, we can go out to restaurants or museums and have fun. Lot's of sex often initiated by her.
Then sometimes she'll just come over to hang out and complain about work, looks likelikeh holding back tears, sleeps, and will sometimes have sex but then say she's not into it and makes me stop.

75% of the time she is a great person, fun to go out with and be with, but 25% of the time she's miserable, tired, unenthused and apathetic. I sometimes get upset with her when she's being apathetic and ask her what's the problem to which she says I'm tired.
Is this a mental health concern?
>>
No, it's just being a woman.
>>
>>17091264
Sometimes she seems really into me but other she seems like she doesn't care about me at all. I like her most times but it's like Jackal and Hyde
>>
the sex is great but she might not see you as husband material. her occasional apathy could be a result of the latter
>>
>>17091273
Yeah that's just being a woman.

If she was bipolar you wouldn't need to ask the question.
>>
>>17091261
You literally just described a non-autistic human beings emotions. Mostly happy but then occasionally in a bad mood. That's not being bipolar.
>>
>>17091261
nope, bipolar disorder is episodes of major depression, and extreme talkativeness and self esteem. and episodes of both and episodes of neutral.
>>
She's legit tired, most girls have an iron deficiency and don't have a lot of energy, she can't praise you all the time .
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.