[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my ex girlfriend texted me about 2 hours ago. She dumped me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_4663.jpg (129 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4663.jpg
129 KB, 768x1024
So my ex girlfriend texted me about 2 hours ago. She dumped me for no reason just btw. But anyways the truth is that I still miss her dearly but idk how she feels about me. Anyways she texts me and asks how I'm doing. I ask how how she is doing and she said not so great. But the conversation finally ended but idk if I should say something else. Or if I should just leave it alone ca use I don't want her to think I'm trying to get her back, which I am, but girls are weird and they don't like that stuff. I also don't know if she's just trying to be my friend or not. But I just really want her back, so do I text her or do I just leave it and see if she texts me again someday
>>
Block her and move on, nothing good is going to come of this.
>>
shes using you. if someone only tries contacting you and lets you know theyre not great, theyre using you for emotional comfort. They didnt give a shit about you this whole time but the second things aren't that great for them, they try to contact you again. That they didnt respond back probably means they realized what they were doing and put a stop to it or are trying to play some stupid game where you go out of your way to talk to them, when theyre the stupid ones that reached out to you in the first place. Its just attention seeking behavior.

She might want to be friends with you still, but only if you provide her with some kind of benefit from it.
>>
>>17091252
Okay , that makes sense. So do I just completely ignore her? I don't want to just be friends. That shit pisses me off
>>
>>17091262
its kinda normal human behavior. They want some kind of immediate comfort. Guess you cant be too mad at them. I wouldnt ignore her though because that shows what she did to you bothered you so much you have to treat them a special way just to deal with it.
Just act like a normal person. She doesnt respond, dont chase her and ask. She does respond, try talking. Just be aware she might just be using you to feel better. If thats the case, dont be surprised or upset when it happens. If you really arent up to handeling this like an adult (and really dont think of this as a bad thing. Some people just aren't easy to work with) id say to ignore them then.
>>
>>17091281
I don't really know how her life is rn so I'm not gonna be a dick. But I'm still cool with her brother and he says that he's pretty sure that she uses guys for stuff. Which is unfortunate but if she does want me back (she probably doesn't) what do I do? My feelings are gonna tell me yes, so I can't really rely on my feelings for clear thought
>>
>>17091239
her telling you hello is basically saying i want to cuddle with you but im not sure if i want anything else. doesnt mean anything drastic if it did she wouldve talked more.
>>
>>17091262
well it pisses girls off when guys cant be friends with them after a break up so suck it up
>>
>>17091483
Maybe she just felt awkward that I wasn't saying much
>>
Figure out why she left you first because there has to be a reason then figure out what to do from there.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.