[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Friday afternoon >was planning to go n out with boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
> Friday afternoon
>was planning to go n out with boyfriend tonight to celebrate that he passed his certification exam
> says he won't get out of class until 7.
> he finally gets to my place at 9, but days he's dead tired and just wants to stay in
> so we just drink some wine and he says let's watch a movie
> so I put on a movie and he gets himself comfortable on my couch. He finds himself falling asleep around 10.
> I stop the movie so he doesn't miss any of it and just put on the cable because I'm not even tired.
> finally around 11 he gets up and goes to bed

I understand he was tired and all from his work day, but if that's the case why even come by? I basically just spent time with him for an hour. I told him if he felt he was going to be too tired or if he was going to fall asleep the moment he comes here to not come but he insisted.

Do I have a right to be annoyed? I wish he told me he didn't want to go out so I wouldn't have to fix myself up and if he wanted to just stay in the house, it would've been nice for him to stay awake more than an hour.
>>
You sound like a bitch.
>>
>>17091228
i know it's annoying, but he was probably trying to stick it out because he didn't want to disappoint you. the wine also might have helped to make him even sleepier.

try to appreciate his intentions, but also let him know that it's frustrating and that it would be better if he were just up front with you about how he feels.
>>
>>17091228
>So i had a long day today, I was really busy and I didn't even have time to be happy that I passed my certification exam
>my girlfriend texts me that she wants to go out to celebrate
>I know I have shit to do until 7
>kind of dissapointed but atleast it's something to look forward to
>so I got done with school and was exhausted as fuck, I got home at 8, took a shower and got some things ready, made it to her place by 9
>at this point I've worked my body to death and im so exhausted I just want to relax with her in her apartment
>I ended up falling asleep only an hour later
>now she's annoyed at me?

He had a hard day and your response to it is wow but I didn't even get to go out with you. Yeah you're a bitch.
>>
>>17091240
The thing is I didn't even ask him to come over. He asked to come over. We were maybe going to go out some place near my workplace but he said he would get out too late so he asked to come here. I understand his intention but it just sucks that we couldn't even use the time to do anything.
>>
>>17091253
> her apartment

I should've noted it's my parents house. So we're not even sleeping in the same rooms.
>>
>>17091253
It's not even about the going out. Even if it's just staying inside it's not utilizing the time together alone.
>>
>>17091274
>utilizing the time

So what big plans did you cancel for him? You didn't enjoy being with him/sleeping with him? Maybe you should break up.

Oh I just read your above post. How old are you guys?
>>
>>17091228
yeah i know someone who sleeps while they put a show on it just sounds like they dont want a lot from you
>>
>>17091265
maybe wants the cuddles
>>
He just achieved something and wanted to share his achievement and celebrate with you, and all you can do is bitch because he very naturally was too tired.

You should leave him so he can find someone better (i.e. anyone).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.