[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1387575191046.jpg (176 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1387575191046.jpg
176 KB, 768x1024
I have an exam tomorrow morning that I didn't study for... and need a way to wiesel out of it. A guy in my class previously spoke of using medical notes from clinics as a method, so how do I go about doing this? I'll probably say I had an anxiety attack. I live In Canada (Medicare), but I'm not sure what the policies are here for medical notes. I'm willing to pay 20-30$ but nothing insane.

I'm actually not a lazy person. I have so many classes and personal stressful events happening, and I'd really just like time for a rewrite. If there's any other way of getting out of the exam plz let me know.
>>
Bumparoo
>>
> send help

I need a way out guys. It's this or an hero
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (24 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
24 KB, 722x349
>>
Tell your professor your dad died and you went to his funeral out of state
Don't leave the house for a couple of days just in case
Extra points for finding a funeral of a recently deceased somewhere
>>
Probably should have just studied for it man. I guess if youre really adamant about it, just ask them to reschedule you? They might pentalize you for it but if youre up for it, go on. I mean you might fail I guess but you still learned something.
>>
>>17091288
Morgues provide funeral papers that would validate my attendance. I'm looking for a believable reason to visit a doctor.
>>
>>17091300
Shoulda coulda woulda... I'm well aware of that. I'm looking for a practical (likely dishonest) way out of this situation.
>>
>>17091219
email your professor right now not after the exam not during the exam and tell them youre really sick and would like a retake.
>>
>>17091482
I had already done something similar for this same teacher (an assignment not worth a lot) and she didn't wanna help me even though I had a legit medical reason, but without a note. She's not the type to help out, especially for something this big. I need a legitimate medical note.
>>
>>17091219

Jump off some stairs and sprain your ankle. Go to the doctor's and get a note.
>>
>>17091516
Anything that doesn't physically show, but is plausible? I'm thinking gastro
>>
>>17091269
Hope the helium tank is on its way
>>
>>17091530
They won't test for a lot of shit. I could say I'm suffering a major migraine, or my orignal plan was an anxiety attack. A migraine sounds better though, as they wouldn't give a follow up for that.
>>
I'm more concerned for the note... I hope they don't make me pay, as that would suck dick.
>>
>>17091537
You fucked up. Own up to it and move on. You're the only one putting your life on the line.
>>
>>17091600
Thanks for the quality advice fuckhead. I didn't "fuck up", as I've listed reasons why.
>>
>>17092283
Everything you listed is your fault.
>>
>>17091219
Professors that I have had in the past are very cool about me moving my final to a later time with a different section if I give a good excuse that actually fits their policy. Back when I was in school I often had classes that would overlap on final exam dates such that I had 3 or 4 finals scheduled in 1 day. I pulled a conversation from my email that worked for me.

>Professor, Will you allow me to take the final exam on Tuesday with the other section at 3pm?

>"Unless there is a legitimate reason, I am afraid not. -Dr rAnon"

>Dr., My physics 262 final has moved from Wednesday to Monday because of confusion and I can not move that final back to Wednesday because it will conflict with another exam that I have on Wednesday at the same time. As of now, I have 3 back to back finals on Monday with math being being my last final of the day. I would like to balance the work load by moving Math to Tuesday because I am afraid that the 4 hours of final exams prior to the math final will affect my performance with stress.

>"OK then; take it on Tuesday with my other class. -Dr. rAnon"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.