[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yesterday I made a thread about courting a girl because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: slo.jpg (60 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
slo.jpg
60 KB, 600x407
yesterday I made a thread about courting a girl because I'm not sure if we are feeling a relationship out or if I'm being friend zoned

when we last left off I asked her to lunch and she said she didn't feel like it. But then today she asked me to lunch and we went.

it was weird, it wasn't awkward or anything but we didn't talk the way we have been. She was pretty quiet like something was on her mind and I couldn't really think of anything to say,

I don't know how I'm supposed to interpret todays interaction, but it wasn't very romantic to say the least
>>
>>17091171

> Protip: If you use the word "courting" or any variation of it then you are already friendzoned before you even try.
>>
>>17091175
what would you call it?

we aren't dating but I would like to, so I'm trying to present myself in an attractive light to her
>>
>>17091188

> present myself
> in an attractive light to her

Jesus Christ there is so much wrong with just these two choices of words here that I don't know where to start.

Don't use words like that, you sound like a nerd first of all.

Secondly, don't present yourself. Be a better version of yourself but stay true to who you are at your core. Quality people will want to be around people that are quality. Shitty inferior people will not want to hang around you and will be repelled by you.

Just ask a lot of questions about her, if you have to feign interest then move on, she isn't good enough for you. Don't try to change your appearances or yourself to be the person you think she wants to see.

FUCK
U
C
K

THAT
H
A
T
>>
>>17091218
but she makes me a better me. I need to have a purpose, because if I live only for myself I'm a complete hedonist. I don't eat well, I laze around, I barely bathe.

The fact that there is someone in my life worth doing the right thing for is the only way I will do the right thing

besides I am interested in what she has to say. She didn't seem like herself as much today while we were eating. She said her stomach was bothering her
>do you think you have a bug?
>no
>is it anxiety or something
>I don't know
which to me means yes, but she wouldn't tell me about what
>>
>>17091171
A. The only person who puts you in the friendzone is you yourself.
B. She was waiting for you to take it further, to step it up a little, to sweep her off her feet and ask her to watch Boku no Picu in the basement with you then maybe a bit of naked wrestling after, and you totally blew it
>>
>>17091286
fuck
>>
>>17091294
It's alright Anon, by the sounds of it she seems to understand that you're at least slightly mentally sub-normal.

Just try again and don't disappoint her this time.
>>
>>17091263

> but she makes me a better me.

Nobody can make you better but your own internal motivation. Besides, you barely know her.

> because if I live only for myself I'm a complete hedonist

We all live for ourselves. Not sure why you think seeking what you want out of life is a bad thing? You should seek what makes you happy and try to acquire it. Don't let others judge you or let you down.

> I don't eat well, I laze around, I barely bathe.

All qualities of a low value person who deserves to be around low value people. Make yourself a high value person FOR YOUR SAKE and good people will want to share in the bounty that is your awesomeness and offer you some of theirs in return.

> the rest of this sad post

She sees you are a shit person who doesn't really care about himself. This is a fucking PREREQUISITE to caring for somebody else. Someone who is externally motivated is a real let down after awhile. You need to find that self love that drives internal motivation and this increases how others perceive your value as a human being.

You are literally doing everything wrong in relationships and life. The good news is that you can turn this sinking ship around tomorrow by taking healthy positive steps. Your attitude will follow suit.
>>
>>17091218
>nerd
What's wrong with being a nerd anon?
>>
>>17091307
but regardless of all my glaring character flaws, I still feel bad that she was a little weird today and I couldn't tell why. I don't think it was my fault
>>
>>17091319

She told you it was nothing, don't second guess it. You will drive her away if you act all guilty and pathetic about something that you might not have actually done. This is a ridiculously beta thing to do and say and my urge to backhand you is extremely high having read it.
>>
>Couldn't think of anything to say

Wtf OP? Do you expect her to progress this relationship further? It's your role as the man to take control and get her turned on.

Remember that men are like fire, women are like water. The man heats the water until it boils, and only the water can put out the fire.

Next time you go on a date make it clear that you're interested in her. What a date is, is a surveillance of compatibility in bed. Every single thing you do should exemplify your sexual worthiness.

When you open the door for her, it shows that you put her needs before yours. She'll think oh he opens doors for me, he'll probably make me cum before he does.

Just think of every social situation as sex, because in a way it kind of is.
>>
>>17091329
>Just think of every social situation as sex, because in a way it kind of is.

You should write a self-help book centered around that shit.
>>
so I'm going to let it go then, I will see her at work again in a couple days at which time I will pick up the pieces by just trying to be the best me I can be
and maybe she will be receptive to that in the future
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.