[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to tell my boyfriend I'm into ageplay/wincest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tmp.png (333 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tmp.png
333 KB, 640x640
What's the best way to tell my boyfriend I'm into ageplay/wincest?

We've talked about fetishes before, but I felt it was too early to disclose some of mine and I didn't want to scare him off.

fug I just want him to pick me up and hold me and be my qt azn dad ;-;
>>
>>17090970
Ageplay is weird. How young? Asian people are usually into incest, he might like that.
>>
>>17091055
I want him to treat me like a 6 year old. I know it sounds bad, I'm not a pedophile. I just like being treated like a small, clueless child.
>>
>>17091069
Do you know if he might be into that? Poke around a bit and see how he feels about it. Maybe don't bring up wanting to act like a 6 year old, start with like 15 or something. What kind of fetishes does he have? Vanilla stuff?
>>
>>17090970
dump him and I'll do all the role playing you want with you
>>
>>17090970
you could ask him what he thinks of ageplay in a general way rather than telling him you're into it? or you could just be up front with him. you'll need to talk about it eventually.

sadly i'm into having a little boy to hug and to love and my bf is definitely not into it.
>>
coming from someone that can relate, you should just be honest. Start slow and try to educate him about these things. I would definitely test the waters and try to find out what other fetishes he is into.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.