[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You people won't like it but I have confess. So I was abandoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1
File: flower-07.jpg (134 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
flower-07.jpg
134 KB, 900x675
You people won't like it but I have confess.

So I was abandoned by my boyfriend and have been playing an MMORPG to entertain myself.

I obviously wouldn't mind finding a boyfriend there or anywhere.

What I also wouldn't mind would be male attention and validation.

So I have been in some guilds in my server. Most of them were kind of dead, so it was kind of pointless. Then I joined one and I might have been the only girl there though I think there was at least one more there but she never used the guild's ts. However I got sick of the guild. Barely anyone used the ts and the guild didn't have many people. The men that talked to me didn't care that much about me.

So then I joined another one that I was advised to join. I'm not very talkative at first, I like to test the grounds. Then someone whispered me, told me to go to the clan's discord. I was happy and accepted. When I went, the person spoke and it was a woman.... I spoke back. She said with a disappointed voice : " Oh, you're a girl." I said yes. Well it was kind of awkward after that and I counted 3 girls in total in the guild and apparently one left soon before I joined. Guild had 60 something people. 2 of the bitches spent their life laughing around in discord and speaking to everyone. The territory was clearly claimed. I even lost a friend who stopped talking to me and only wanted to talk to one of them.

In real life, there are more women than men and no one gives a shit about me. So gaming is one of the few environments where having a vagina matters. But not even in gaming I'm lucky. There is always at least one whore to steal the show. And even when I'm the only one no one seems to care much but with the other bitches it's different. They have all those white knights and I don't.

I'm so angry. I'm already kind of known in the server and there aren't many other guilds I can go to. I have one in my eyesight. It has 40 something people. But I bet it has bitches there too. Cont..
>>
Continuing.. there is this guild and there isn't much else. And when I will have been and left all guilds what will I do? I doubt they will take me back.

I want a guild with no woman and not a sexist guild obviously that hates women, a normal guild where men would kiss my ass.

You all hate me I bet for writing this but I needed to confess. I'm sensitive at the moment, I just wanted attention and love.

And I also have a question : how do I get in a guild with these requirements? It's not like I can ask the guild leader if the guild has other women and that I'll only join if I'm the only woman in it. They would think horrible things of me. What do I do? Help..
>>
>>17090867
>So I was abandoned by my boyfriend and have been playing an MMORPG to entertain myself.

That's cool, what's the problem.

>I obviously wouldn't mind finding a boyfriend there or anywhere.

Wouldn't suggest finding guys in online games. They are there for the games, not the girls.

>What I also wouldn't mind would be male attention and validation.

The issue here really, is that male attention and validation is creepy as fuck, so we don't give it out as much as we used to.

>The men that talked to me didn't care that much about me.

Again, it's because they were there for the game, not your T&A.

>2 of the bitches spent their life laughing around in discord and speaking to everyone. The territory was clearly claimed. I even lost a friend who stopped talking to me and only wanted to talk to one of them.

You joking? Please tell me this is a troll?
I'm actually glad I don't play MMOs anymore. Are girls really that hard-up they are coming to socially reclusive betas for attention?
And fighting over them?

>In real life, there are more women than men and no one gives a shit about me. So gaming is one of the few environments where having a vagina matters.

Actually, it matters in real life too. Again, male attention is has been labelled creepy, and doing things for women has been labelled sexist.
That's the reason that shit don't happen in real life.

FFS, don't ruin online gaming by attention whoring. Basically creates a rift between white knights and people who actually want to play.

>But not even in gaming I'm lucky.

Again, most guys play games for games. NOT GIRLS.

>And even when I'm the only one no one seems to care much but with the other bitches it's different. They have all those white knights and I don't.

I... You know what, fuck this.

Do what you want, I'm a single-player guy anyway. Fuck other people, fuck online games and fuck attention whores.

10/10 good troll.
>>
>>17090892
I'm not trolling though. And why isn't gaming a good place to find guys? It has many guys after all. I'm so sad these days, I just wanted to shower in male attention.

Do you have at least any suggestion for the guild seeking? There aren't many more guilds, I can't keep joining and leaving.
>>
>>17090917
>I'm not trolling though. And why isn't gaming a good place to find guys? It has many guys after all.

That's like saying I should go to a ballet class just to hook up.
THEY AREN'T THERE LOOKING TO GET LAID.

Goddamn.

>I'm so sad these days, I just wanted to shower in male attention.

This is exactly why I think you're a troll. No woman has ever said that ever.

>Do you have at least any suggestion for the guild seeking?
Nope, solo player here.

>There aren't many more guilds, I can't keep joining and leaving.
Then don't.
>>
>>17090917
>I want male attention
>turn to games
>turn out to be everything /v/ hates about online gurl gamers

You are the worst, absolutely the worst. You are everything not only this site hates but male gamers in general hate as well.

Go out and meet people in public.
>>
>>17090867
Which MMO are you playing?

If you're looking for male attention you're best and worst bet would be social guilds. They're filled with sociable males who will gladly give you attention but you'd more than likely be crossing into another woman's territory.
>>
>>17090925
I'm being 100% honest. I have nothing to lose. If you don't believe it's ok. But I crave male attention and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

>>17090935
I'm nothing special IRL. I'm average looking. I just thought that with so many men in gaming, one would be into me and would be my boyfriend. And I also like when men give me attention. Is that a crime?

>>17090937
Blade and Soul.

I'm also European if anyone is wondering. Kind of late here.
>>
I think you need therapy, desu.
You're not exactly giving the rest of us a good name, and this type of "attention" often also leads to creepy, over-the-line behavior. You're seeking validation and attention, but you can get that from friends. What would you even do if you did get it? You know that all they want is to get into your pants...right?
>>
>>17090943
>also I like it when men give me attention

Yes it is. When I played mmo's when I was young it was to escape. Leave daily life nehind with little to no human emotions and just fuck around in another world. If I wanted to experience what you are doing I would have stayed in high school.
>>
>>17090943
> Still playing BnS unironically
>>
>>17090917
I'm with the other anon, OP. I don't like it when people play just as a means to meet others. It's like taking a class just to meet others. People can tell if you're not authentic, and that's a big turnoff.

Sorry that you need so much attention in your life right now. Why don't you try going to /soc/? I'm not saying you should be a cam whore, but at least that's a place made for begging attention.
>>
>>17090946
Yes I know. I'm not very attractive IRL. I consider myself average. Average height, average face, average curves. Men don't really care much about me which is why I decided to try my luck in gaming. It's not easy to get a boyfriend IRL either. I mean where do I meet them? There is also a smaller pool to choose from, I need to be more careful with how I interact with them 'cus I can't just disappear if I act ridiculous. It's more complicated.

I also met the boyfriend that abandoned me online. I usually meet men online. I'm shy.

I'm just angry 'cus I can't feel special anywhere. I'm a nobody wherever I go. And no one cares about me. I'm sick of being invisible and feeling worthless.

And which straight person doesn't like attention from the opposite sex?

Any suggestions for guild finding?
>>
>>17090943
>But I crave male attention and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Then seek it in more appropriate spaces, like a bar or something where you're more likely to get attention.

Look, whenever a guy posts on /adv/ice asking about how to hit on this girl at her job people will be all like "Don't man, she's workin'. It's her job to be nice". It's like that.

It's just not really appropriate. They aren't there for attention or to hook up or anything. They are there to play a game.

>I'm nothing special IRL. I'm average looking. I just thought that with so many men in gaming, one would be into me and would be my boyfriend.

There is another problem. You're looking for a boyfriend but don't actually know a guy that you like and want to be with?

> And I also like when men give me attention. Is that a crime?

It's not, but it will make most men wary of you.

>I'm also European if anyone is wondering.
That explains it. I'm guessing some norse country or germany... one of the countries so "feminized" that men will never actually make a move, not even in bars.

I'm right, aren't I? If not about the country, then about the culture?

Then that's more of a reaping what you sow kind of issue really...
>>
>>17090959
I can't compete with certain women there. And that board makes me sick. All people do there is get naked. I want a less depraved place and with many men and few women or 0 women if possible.
>>
>>17090964
>There is another problem. You're looking for a boyfriend but don't actually know a guy that you like and want to be with?

I can't be too picky. I pretty much stay with the guy that wants me. I never choose, I let them choose me.

You are incorrect about the country. But my country is full of what you call " chads" and I don't like that type. I hate one night stands and I also don't want to compete with other women and there are many attractive women here. I just wanted men to give me attention and love and I also wanted a boyfriend. I hate being alone.
>>
Post a pic of your face and I think we can tell you if you are over exaggerating about you being average.
>>
>>17090978
It's not just my face. My body is average too. No one ever goes for me.
>>
try tinychat

also, this wont fix your feelings of emptiness.

for that, try therapy
>>
>>17090867
I'm normally pretty excited to hear another girl's voice in Discord, and I'd love to have more competent girls to play with. We can tell when you're desperate just as well as we can tell when a man is desperate. Did you even play any other MMOs before you made the pleb tier selection of fucking BnS?

Don't tell yourself that this is normal behavior that all females engage in and get out of these guilds. You're stirring the drama pot and irritating people.

Try learning skills and getting active in something if you want to feel interesting/special and get attention from other people due to YOUR POSITIVE TRAITS rather than your gender, holy fuck. You don't have to be average, you're allowing yourself to be average. If it's your body you're concerned about, work on improving it. If it's your face, learn to put on makeup.

Be something worth desiring and you'll get what you want.
>>
>>17091068
And really, if you truly enjoy MMOs and want to play them, get competitive. If you don't want that and only are playing it because OMG BOYS PLAY GAMES! then just uninstall ff.

Your value is not defined by the level of attention you get and your fuckability. Be a person of worth by doing things of worth. Everyone will always be a WIP and there's nothing wrong with that as long as you keep trying to improve.
>>
>>17091068
I have played many mmorpgs.

I don't understand why people are hating on blade and soul, has one of the best combat systems in an mmorpg.

I actually have been playing games for too long and I'm tired. If my boyfriend hadn't left me, I probably wouldn't be playing this. I need to fill the void.

I'm no teenager anymore and I don't have time to be cool and interesting. And why do I have to be fantastic for guys to like me in a game? Times have changed indeed.

And for your information, I prefer pvp to pve, however most guilds focus on pve even though some ask if we do pvp. I'm decent in pvp but nothing spectacular. I reached plat last season. I'm already in the 1800 range in this one but I haven't bothered much because I think my class has limitations and I'm tired of class unbalance.

The other girls always get attention and I don't. I'm sick of this.
>>
Also I'm feeling depressed at the moment. I'm going to leave a guild today. It was a mistake from the start.

People in the clan are like : " Cookie's cute voice! O:!
And shit like that.

I am staying up all night so I can leave and no one sees but if I keep doing this there won't be any guilds left for me and it's better to farm with a guild. No bidding, party knows what it is doing and we share after.

But these bitches ruin everything. I never am the queen bee. I can't stand reading this chat. There is pretty much only one more guild I'll try and how much do u want to bet that I won't like it?
>>
>>17090968
You suck. You're so fucking insecure that you need to eliminate ALL OTHER WOMEN? FFS, no wonder guys don't like you.
>>
>>17091119
You're mentally ill. It's time to go outside.
>>
>>17091111
You offer nothing and expect everything. This is why you fail. Your mindset is completely wrong.
>>
>>17091139
I'm in an online game. I don't even know what to tell you. Supposedly being a woman there would already bring me many guys. I don't have this mindset in real life.

>>17091131
I feel sad at the moment yes. And what is there outside for me? Nothing. I'm just an average woman that no one looks at. I'm crying at the moment. I'm never the star, I'm never the only girl, I'm always trash wherever I am. Not even in a shitty game I am the queen.

The thing is, I'll be famous soon as a guild quitter. And I can't tell them the truth. Many people know me and talk to me. There aren't that many people in this game or at least in my server. It's starting to feel like some village. What do I do? What excuse do I give? They probably think I'm evil but I would be really nice if I had things my way.
>>
>>17091146
Online is no different honey. You have this princess mentality that people have to give you stuff without earning it. You can quit the guild or not, people won't care. The world does not revolve around you. Don't you want to be worth something? Do you honestly want people to fawn over you for nothing? Why? If you want people to like you (and this does make sense) you can't just.... trick them into it. That's retarded.
>>
>>17091146
they don't magically stop being the same people as they are irl just because they're playing a game.

but seriously, just play the game for the game if you like it.

competitive pvp is incredibly fun. get good and people will be drawn to you because of who you are rather than because of what you are.

make friends and be liked in MMOs by helping other players and being an enjoyable person to be around, not by flaunting your gender.
>>
>>17091169
This is actually good news. If only I could leave and no one cared or remembered and then I would come back to the guild if I couldn't find anything better.

But I think it isn't like that. My ex guild leader.. I saw him some days ago. He made a sad face and said that he just wanted everyone to be happy and wished me good luck. So yeah, I'm not that much of a nobody in this server. Things are a bit more complicated.

>>17091181
I like it but I also want a boyfriend and male validation. Since I'm so sensitive at the moment, the neediness intensifies. Some people know me as a decent player. But I also wanted what other girls get. I wanted men to say : " Oh what a cute voice you have!" like they say to other girls. I don't even bother joining a TS or discord if another woman is there. I don't want that. IRL all I see are women. Can I not be the only one even in this crappy game? I mean...
>>
>>17091203
I'll just spell this out.
Unless a meteor hits every woman on earth at the same time, you will never live out this unhealthy reverse harem fantasy you've dreamt up. Not. Gonna. Happen. Deal with it.
>>
>>17090867
Can we please sticky this thread to refute every post about how girls have it so easy and don't suffer the same childish neuroses that boys do
>>
>>17091203
i don't know what to tell you

you don't get to just show up and demand validation and get it

if you recognize that it's just because you're being sensitive, recognize it as irrational and attempt to change it

don't just accept being a wreck that is begging for male attention

if you really want to meet an actual guy that is actively interested in meeting women, try a dating website

you will meet hundreds, if not thousands of desperate whiteknights
>>
>>17091215
Aren't those places full of perverts? I've been to a subreddit called creepypms and many people there go to dating sites to bait the creeps and they are all from dating sites. All they want is to show dick and other perverted stuff. They aren't interested in being decent boyfriends.

The thing is I do like gaming and wanted someone with the same interests as me

>>17091213
I don't understand.

>>17091212
Not even in gaming...
>>
What game is this and where do I find girls like you

Ill flirt with you
>>
As a girl who games online, this shit is absolutely infuriating. People play these games to have fun/de-stress, they're not seeking out companionship.

You're exactly the type of girl who probably gets shot/injured in game and fucking pleads for white knights to come protect her, lavish her in attention then treat them like dirt on her shoe. Surprise bitch, no one cares if you have a vagina. Stop hiding behind screens and go to a club if you want laid.

You're so fucking insecure that its disgusting.
>>
Women are so fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17090867
This is fuccking b88888888
>>
Hey OP, I've seen plenty of relationships grow from online games

relationships happen in the most unlikely places; the hospital, the workplace, gaming, travelling, fucking anywhere

people get in a relationship because they like each other's company, the situation doesnt really matter.

as for your guilds, you're doing it wrong. you dont go in the guild's teamspeak and hope you can just chat up any penis thats there with you...have you tried playing with the people and building a friendship based on that? guilds arent a supermarket where you go shopping, its a place to play with people you like

in a guild of 40 people, just because theres one girl doesnt mean 39 of them are competiting with her, half of them probably think she's an attention whore...just play with people

what game are you running anyway?
>>
I am a girl who is GM of an MMORPG. My guild has an even split of guys and girls. This is actually an unusual situation for my server in general, and for my guild. The girls are there to escape the bullshit drama that happens with in-game dating (some of them literally joined the guild and pleaded with me to deal with the guys). The guys are there to play the game.

Not too long ago, I had to force a guy to leave the guild because he confessed his feelings to me. Also not too long ago, 2 guildies were interested in each other, and it fizzled out when the girl just simply lead the guy on then flaked out on him and went out with a different guy instead. People have attempted to dox me several times, just because I was a girl playing online games who didn't hit on all the guys.

To answer your questions simply:

>I want attention and love
To get attention you have to GIVE attention. Don't sit around panting like a bitch in heat, select your mark and give him and just him your specific attention.

You understand these people want something out of you, right? You can either do cleavage shot twitch streams or you can actually git gud. Both attract attention. Unsure about love.

>I bet there are bitches on this guild too
People go for different things. You just have to pick the guys who aren't interested in those girls.

>normal guild where men would kiss my ass
This is not a normal guild, and in my experience every such guild eventuated in the guild imploding and the girl's nudes being sold on the global chat channel at x amount of ingame gold.
>>
>>17090867
where you from OP? I want a cute mmo girlfriend. Ill play with you!
>>
>>17092120

>just because I was a girl playing online games who didn't hit on all the guys.

Pretty sure people would dox you either way.

The problem with online communities at the moment is that gender is very opaque and translucent at the same time.

People who truly don't want to "deal with the drama" never expose their gender, this goes for both men and women. MMORPGs are not quality video games, they are a social platform for people to interact with each other, drama is always guaranteed.
>>
>>17092169
>Pretty sure people would dox you either way.
Sadly for me, the reason I got doxed was because I didn't give them what they wanted. It started when another girl said in passing that I was a bad player who probably latched onto guys for carry runs. When guys who propositioned me found out a) I did not want carry runs b) I wasn't going to give them attention for these carry runs I didn't want, they either a) became my friends or b) became very angry or c) became very curious about my identity nonetheless. B & C joined together to not even find a single cleavage shot (the "proof" that I was propositioning guys, I suppose). After a month or so of witch hunts, it dissipated, but for a while I had shitters sitting outside commenting creepily about whichever facebook photos they uncovered.

Short of using a voice changer, the moment I enter voice chat (raidcall/discord/teamspeak et al) it's quite, quite obvious I am a girl. I only joined the chat because I thought I was safer with other girls. I was proven wrong.
>>
>>17092203

Sounds like a rough experience, but that's bound to happen when you play with assholes.

Playing with strangers is a dangerous game because you don't know how they are going to turn out, the most effective thing is to play with people you trust and don't care about your gender, by the time you reveal it, it shouldn't change anything.
>>
>>17092047
I don't have time at the moment. Will be gone for many hours but I hope the thread is alive by the time I come back to check on it.

I play Blade and Soul in Europe. I can tell the server too but I'm unsure of exposing my character because this might be a trick to humiliate me in the faction chat or something so I need to be careful.

>>17092121
Blade and Soul Europe. We will talk later.

>>17092120
This is kind of long. I skipped through it 'cus lack of time. But don't worry. I never took a single nude picture of myself. Also I don't know how you and those girls got bothered so much. No one ever cares much about me. Sigh.

See you guys later. Hope to talk to some of you in the near future.
>>
>>17090867
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17092203
>>17092120

>MMO relationship drama
lol how pathetic/ugly are these people to retreat this far from reality
>>
>>17092121
skype?
>>
Is your name April lol?
>>
this shit is why I quit playing MMORPGS. Thanks for the reminder OP.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.