[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College-experienced bros, I have an unusual problem. One of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Gentleman.png (23 KB, 221x200) Image search: [Google]
Gentleman.png
23 KB, 221x200
College-experienced bros, I have an unusual problem.

One of my online class profs has a problem returning grades- as in, I'm still waiting on grades for stuff I turned in during January of this year.

I've tried contacting him multiple times via email, with no response whatsoever.

Do I go nuclear option and speak to the head of his department, or is that just begging for more trouble than it's worth?

Currently have High B.
>>
>>17090733
Have you tried calling the professor or meeting them at their office?
>>
Go to the department head, that's unacceptable and there's no way it'll get traced back to you if that's what you're worried about.
>>
>>17090733
I'd just shoot an email to his supervisor (dept head).

>>I'm having a hard time reaching professor X. I've tried sending him multiple emails. Do you know a better method of reaching him?

Don't have to be an ass about it. If you were doing poorly in the class and NEEDED to speak with him, then it would be different.
>>
That's definitely not cool. I would contact someone at the school ASAP. Even if you have to bitch on their fb page or something.
>>
>>17090733
Go to the department head anonymously if you can.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.