[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Third Date Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461296381009.jpg (109 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1461296381009.jpg
109 KB, 1080x1349
Third date ideas?!

On first date met girl at arcade, but only stayed for like 10 minutes.

Need a third date idea, and I was wondering if going back to that arcade would be lazy because we barely spent 10 minutes in there.

Second date we went to two museums.

Third date ideas? plox
>>
>>17090568

do things you enjoy. if a girl judges your date ideas as 'lazy' then she isnt the kind of person you want in your life for any amount of time.
>>
Don't do a movie, that's a shit date because you are quiet and don't actually interact.

Take her to dinner and then if you are of age have drinks after. Third date you should go for the kiss if you haven't already. If you have then go for a long kiss and see what happens.

A good date is like a playbook in Hockey. Start with a general plan but react and adapt to the situation.
>>
>>17090568
Take her to your cavern of desire and bury your flesh club in her tunnel of lust. Lay out your finest wolf pelts before she arrives and praise the fertility gods for a the next fortnight that her womb will be ripe and ready for your seed.
>>
>>17090602
OP here and definitely agree that movie is a shit date. Been there done that, horrible. Building up touch has been kind of slow. Was holding her hand a lot, and kissed on cheek when we departed.
>>
>>17090626

She is going on a third date so she clearly likes you. Girls don't just go on third dates if they are wishy washy on you.

You definitely need to just go for the kiss. She wants you to and is expecting it.
>>
How old are both of you? I'd seriously think somethings up and she's not interested if she's not in my bed by the third date.
>>
>>17090615
Top kek
>>17090568
Don't worry about appearing lazy, desu. If she said yes to a 3rd date, she's into you. If you suggest dinner, it's a standard date type of thing and you can make a move. Going back to the arcade is a bit of a cop out because you risk being friend zoned.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.