[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I spill spaghetti or no?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: walking on sunshine.gif (862 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
walking on sunshine.gif
862 KB, 500x211
>know some guy
>briefly met a girl he is apparently friends with while meeting the guy for a brief chat
>today go into the gym
>"oh hey anon"
>what
>look towards the source
>a girl I know I recognize is there
>remember I met her in some kind of public place
>she can tell I recognize her but cant remember her name
>asks if I can
>try twice before she turns her computer screen and shows me the normiebook page of the guy I met her through
>still bust
>she tells me
>comes rushing back to me
>blah blah blah, small talk, sorry for forgetting, she seems fine with it
>talk for a while, she is smiley and nice
>eventually gotta go work out
>on my way back she either didn't see me or wasn't going to say anything but I say hey femanon
>same conversation round 2
>eventually some guy I met in the lockeroom comes out
>later anon
>"well aren't you just a social butterfly", femanon says
>say "to be honest your the first person who's ever said that to me"
>she just smiles and laugh
>blah blah more small talk
>asks me what I'm doing over the weekend
>tell her not much
>tell her I'll see what X mutual friend is up to and maybe us 3 can do whatever
>she says it sounds good
>bye, bye

the end
>>
>spill spaghetti

Don't be so self-concious, if anything she seems to be the one who should feel on the awkward side of things.
Look at the exchange from her point of view.
>>
>>17090566
You didn't spill spaghetti, but I'm not sure why you friendzoned yourself this weekend

But you're golden dude, clear to pursue this as far as you like
>>
>>17090566
Cock blocked yourself
>>
>>17091868
>>17091887
Is there anyway to reverse it?
>>
>>17091887
>>17091868
also I vaguely remember her having some boyfriend who apparently lives in Australia
So maybe I never cockblocked myself to begin with? I dunno
>>
>>17091887
>>17091868
Should I ask our mutual friend for her number or is that a bad idea?
>>
>>17090566
She's surrounded by testosterone all day.

She's just being a flirt.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.