[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 >Me and ex broke up 6 months ago after being together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hotlinepepe.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hotlinepepe.gif
1 MB, 500x375
>23
>Me and ex broke up 6 months ago after being together 2 years
>Kind of had to, she was moving soon and getting involved in some shit I didn't want anything to deal with
>She is back now, cleaned up a bit
>Working on her CNA
>Really wants to get back with me, and we're supposed to hang tomorrow for an hour or two

I still love her and don't see much of a reason not to get back with her. But I'm close to my family, and my family fucking despises her, and I'd likely get disowned, or least they would make my life hell.

What do I do?
>>
>>17090311
You're family likely knows better, but you won't listen. She'll burn you eventually, OP
>>
>>17090316
My family despises every girl I've ever dated. They really don't know any better.
>>
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb
>>
>>17090462
My family are fucking cocks, there is no bond there. My dad beat me as a kid, and my mom was a drunk and didn't do anything. They are almost as bad now, but they are rich and I just take their money.
>>
They despise any partner you have because they want to keep you around.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.