[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything: Hat Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>talked to a girl yesterday after class
>seemed to go well; similar interests; she brushed her shoulder against mine while we were walking and sorta lingered; few lulls in conversation toward the end though
>didn't ask her out because we have a sections class together on Fridays
>I'm guessing she was waiting for me to ask her out toward the end of the conversation yesterday
>as we were going our separate ways yesterday she said that she'll see me next week, then realized that we have class tomorrow and corrected herself (I think she sounded a little excited/happy too)

>didn't show up to class today

Girls: Does saying "I'll see you Friday/next week/Tuesday" to a guy mean anything? I'm guessing she just couldn't make it today, but I've noticed that another girl has said the same thing a couple of times.

I'm assuming it's much better than a curt "bye."
>>
>>17090342
Also, is shoulder brushing/lingering a good/solid sign?
>>
>>17090502
It can be, but it's not enough to go off on its own.
>>
Girl question, for girls.
So since four days I have been absolutely unable to orgasm. Like, I woke up on Wednesday and it's like there's a blockade downtown. No idea why, and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to get off.
Anyone ever had anything like that happen to her? It's not that I go cuckoo after four days but it's bugging me and I'm not sure if I should go to the gyno or whatnot. Halp.
>>
>be older, went back to university.
>2nd year ending, slowly befriend chronically shy girl.
>friends notice she 'lights up' when she sees me in passing, give me shit about it.
>start becoming more aware that she may have a crush on me.
She is a 'good christian girl' and I do care about her, but I am concerned any deeper involvement with me would end in her getting hurt. Not sure what to do, just wishing I could focus on finals instead of worrying about this.
>>
Girls: where's your favorite place for a guy to cum?
>>
Guys, what perfumes or scents do you like on a girl?
>>
>>17090603
Very light floral scents are nice, stay away from strong artifical scents.
>>
>>17090603
It depends on the guy, but light smells like lavender and vanilla are safe bets. Some people even prefer the girls natural smell.
>>
>>17090595
Tissues, shower drain, that kinda thing. Far away from me.
>>
>>17090603
Something mild and flowery
>>
>>17090305
Women: Would you date a man who works part-time at a museum, is 27, pays rent, pays his bills and lives with his parents?
>>
>>17090603
Manly scents like diesel and steak.
>>
>>17090620
>literally the best moment for a guy in sex
You're a selfish cunt. The guy has to deal with all your fucking fluids the entire time.
>>
>>17090669
Anon I was joking, I'm not even hetero, relax.
>>
>>17090665
Me personally, no. A man still living with his parents is a major turnoff (unless it's so he can take care of them).
>>
>>17090665
you pay rent to your parents? Why not just get your own place at that point?

if your parents are sick and need taken care of that's noble and all but dealing with someone's parents all the time is a huge pain the fucking ass for so many reasons. Don't expect anyone to want to come over to your place or move in with you. If you get a new place you're parents won't be coming with you.
>>
>>17090675
then why fucking reply?
>>
>>17090681
My father is disabled and requires some assistance around the house at times. My mom doesn't like leaving him alone and is in her mid-60's as well.

>>17090682
Finding a livable situation for the amount I'm paying is near impossible. I'm stuck in Southern California where rent prices are insane.
>>
Guys: if your wife or girlfriend was raped, got pregnant, and chose to keep the baby, would you stay with her?
>>
>>17090665
yes. as long as he's responsible and not smoking meth in his parents basement, that is fine. there are many reasons to stay at home, for finances or if your parents need help or if you just have a good relationship with them
>>
>>17090735
It would depend on why she chose to keep the baby. I'd understand if she has a medical condition that will inhabit further pregnancies or was unlikely to become pregnant in the first place.

It would also depend on her relationship to the rapist: was it a random street rape or date rape from someone she knew.

Does she expect me to take care of the child as my own? Do we already have kids? Will the kid pass as my own?

How long have we been dating/married?

There are lots of factors here.
>>
>>17090342
she wants to give you the fuck

>>17090548
ugh, that happens to me sometimes. i think i just get in a weird mental state or something and cant cum. it usually passes. if a month goes by and still nothing, try a vibrator or go to the obgyn

>>17090620
this desu but i let my bf cum in my mouth, occasionally inside me and sometimes in my hand or on my face. the texture is shit, and its salty/makes my skin itch.

>>17090603
something really mild. i used to use vanilla extract.

>>17090706
would definitely date. you choosing to do that, live with them and save a little money shows more responsibility than if you went and got your own place for the sake of it.

>>17090735
im a girl but
EHHHHHHHHH
I don't know if I could stay with her
>>
>>17090746
Financially it hasn't made sense for me to move out. I lived on my own for awhile, but then I lost a job and couldn't find another one. Moving back in wasn't ideal, since we don't have a good relationship, but they'll have a hard time paying rent without me around.

>>17090756
Thanks. I wish more women were like you. I'd prefer to live on my own, but it's not feasible right now.
>>
>>17090756
>she wants to give you the fuck
You think so?

When I see her on Tuesday should I say something like "Hey I missed you on Friday"?
>>
Girls what do you think about a guy who doesn't have a girlfriend, and who you've never seen going out, having fun with other people? Do you think he's lame, stupid, creepy, sad?
>>
>>17090756
>if a month goes by
Jeez by that time I'd have lost my roommates to my relentless bitching I'm sure.
I've tried different vibrators even, to no avail. I just get all the clit oversensivity without the orgasm preceeding it, gah.
>>
>>17090768
Kinda yeah. I wonder what's wrong with him.
>>
>>17090768
What do you mean, never seen going out, as in literally not leaving his house? Yeah that's odd.
If he just doesn't like clubbing but is a cool guy otherwise, wouldn't care much.
>>
>>17090767
yes, do it. she wants your penis

>>17090771
lay off for a few days. wait til youre really actually horny until you try again
>>
>>17090809
Well I've been really horny for the last days, since I'm not getting any release but not for lack of trying. >.>
But thanks, I'm just see if anything changes in the next week or so.
>>
Need a confidence boost. Girls, would you date me?

>23 w, 6' 145
>45k/yr (median household income in my town)
>own place/car
>love to travel, read, go to local events, backpack, shoot, play golf and run
>good family/friends
>speak English and German
>involved in my church
>loyal, generous, respectful funny with my friends

I am completely invisible to women.
>>
>>17090816
Sure, but without knowing what you look like it's not gonna mean a lot. I mean you could be hideous or just sperging out a lot or something.
>>
Girls,

I guess this is a general opinion type question. Would you go out with this guy, just based of physical Description?

5' 10

245 LBS

6.5 Inch hard 4 Inches Soft.

Soft Light Brown hair

Blue eyes

Paler Skin (Baltic Region)
>>
9/10 looks & 6/personality
OR
8/10 looks & 8/10 personality ?
what would prefer as a partner ?
>>
>>17090603
Either nothing or something light.

>>17090620
You're supposed to be a cumslut.

>>17090668
lol

>>17090735
NO!
>>
>>17090865
Obviously the latter, I probably couldn't even tell the difference between a 9 and an 8.
>>
>>17090854
>5' 10
>>
>>17090595
Anywhere on or in me honestly. Gotten a direct shot in eye a couple of times but the hotness of how lewd that is makes the very very mild irritation worth it.

The only place I can think of not ever wanting it would be directly inside my ear.
>>
>>17090865
8 and 8 hands down
>>
If a girl i have a crush on told me that her friend wanted to grab a bite with my crush and me today and later i asked her friend and she told me she had no idea What i was talking about, What does this mean?
>>
File: satisfaction.jpg (236 KB, 553x635) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction.jpg
236 KB, 553x635
>>17090584
>I am concerned any deeper involvement with me would end in her getting hurt
I know that feel.
I often get the urge to apologize to any girl that's ever had a crush on me, like damn cupid's got a real sick, twisted sense of humor ain't he
>>
>>17090883
When will they learn?
>>
>>17090949
Uh. She fucking wants you. Just too nervous to ask outright.

Make sure the crush remains in the dark about the fact that you know its just for a date.

She will claim the friend had to cancel, but she will still go
>>
I asked a girl out, I will take her out Sunday morning. However, today she texted me and said

"Btw, I will warn you. You should 15 minutes earlier. My dad wants to speak with you before we leave..you know, dad thing"

>I will take heed to your warning

"Yeah, sorry. that's my dad.

>That's all right.

Anyway, should I ask her "btw, is there anything I can know before hand so I can give your dad a good first impression?", or do I just yolo it and hope the dad likes me. Also, this is our first date so who knows how it will go.
>>
>>17090951
yeah, she's a seriously nice girl. I'll be going to a different school after next semester, she doesn't have the grades to follow me even if she wanted to. I honestly wouldn't mind being involved with her, we'll see how things play out I guess.
>>
>>17090966
Well shit i left after i didnt see her waiting for us. Gonna ask for cellphone next time i see her . Another Day i kinda asked her if i was attractive and she told me you are regular and it felt like she meant it
>>
Guys:
You're a librarian and mostly help old patrons on how to check their emails.
I come in too sometimes to use the computers or look for books
How do I ask you out?
Would that be weird?
>>
I fucked up both my ankles earlier this week and have a date sunday night. Getting the feeling they won't be fully healed by then. I can drive fine but my walking is pretty slow still. Should I reschedule or just go with it? I'm kinda hesitant about waiting longer as I was on holiday for two weeks between dates and haven't spoken since.
>>
>>17090854
Lose w8 m8, gr8 b8 8/8
>>
>>17090975
you must be 18 or older to use this site
>>
>>17090865
With a partner def go with the better personality, for a fling or fuckbuddy go with the looks
>>
>>17090975
Haha ah man reminds me of my first date with my first gf. Her dad showed me his shotgun and was like, "don't make me use this, i fucking will if you make a mistake."

Man, I miss that crazy ex.
>>
>>17091059
I am trying to get down to about 185-190. So far dropped 20-25 in a month.
>>
I love sonic. How do I get my gf to yell "gotta go fast" while we have sex?
>>
Okay beautiful women. Let me ask you something. How come. Every time I start to catch the feels for one of your heartless kind they stop talking to me?why does it seem with fucking women all I have to do to get them to fuck off is tell them how much I like them.
-blaine
>>
>>17091016
Find the bookworm when he's not to busy. Chat with him a little, it can be anything, doesn't matter. Use something related to the library if you need to, like "oh, I can't find x" or "do you librarians have to do y." Just get the conversation going nice, then ask him out to something casual

There's nothing weird about it unless he's got a girl already. Most people would be pretty happy to get asked out just while working, especially if their job is very boring
>>
Going on a vacation with a girl I just met and got along well with, and a bunch of friends of hers. They're staying together while I have a room of my own. How can I best get along with these people? Should I try inviting the girl over one night, or not make a move at all since she's the only person I know of the bunch?

I'm scard. Wat do
>>
>>17090595
Deep inside my vagina
>>
>>17091112
Blaine H?
>>
>>17090816
No, too insecure
>>
>>17090669
but lady fluids don't get the guy pregnant, so kindly fuck off
>>
File: daijobu.png (63 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
daijobu.png
63 KB, 500x309
26 Virgin. Have never been interested in women. I do feel physically attracted but I try to think on other stuff.

Now here's the picky part. For some reason, something fatalistic or a quarth of a middle age crisis thing I kind of wanted to try what would it be to date a woman.

But here's the catch. I don't think I know ANY 26 year old single woman. They all seem to be in a couple.

Is there any way to meet women around this age that are not currently in a relationship (and ideally don't have GREAT hopes)?
>>
Hey women of /adv/,
Recently i was partying with some friends and there is this girl. We talked, smoked and drank together, everything was fine.
Later that night we were only 4 people left and went to bed. Me with the girl mentioned. We cuddled, spooned and shit, but i was very passive. I could have grabbed her ass or kiss her etc. But i didnt. Now i want to meet again with her. How should i approach the situation when i meet her in personal?
>>
>>17090865
A point or two in terms of looks is insignificant.
A point or two in terms of personality can mean the world.

>>17091283
Internet dating is the first thing that comes to mind, but also try going to new clubs or classes and meet new people.
>>
>>17091285
She was sending me signals but i was too shy to make a move. It was too fast for me. I have no experience with woman but lately i draw attention of some girls
>>
>>17090595
in my mouth or in my ass/pussy

only downside of letting him cum in my mouth is that i can't see his face

it's a waste and a goddamn shame if it goes anywhere else

>>17090768
i wouldn't find it creepy or anything, i'd just assume you played MMOs religiously or some other at-home activity.

>>17090816
nothing you said is a red flag or anything. maybe you need to put yourself out there more- you can definitely meet girls through the hobbies you have.

>>17090854
Yep, you sound like my bf before he lost weight except he has beautiful sandy blonde hair. :3c

>>17091040
What kind of date is it? If nothing specific is planned yet, try and do something like dinner and a movie/play/something you don't have to walk for.
>>
>>17091098
Give her a golden ring, you studmuffin.
>>
Where do older people go to meet women? I'm 31, not in school, and my workplace is almost exclusively men. My friends don't like going to bars, and I don't like clubs. Oh, I'm also not attractive enough for OKCupid, so Tinder is obviously right out.

Should I just not even bother?
>>
>>17091342
literally everywhere
just chit chat with everyone you come across, men and women
be friendly
>>
>>17091311
>i'd just assume you played MMOs religiously
Some girl made that assumption about me when I haven't touched one in half a decade. It was a weird feeling, considering I quit them because it was a toxic influence. Never did figure out how to respond to that when she had trouble believing me.
>>
>>17090768
if he has a good job id just assume he doesnt have time if he doesnt have his life sort out and hes attractive id still be interested. you can assume the rest
>>
>>17091405
It's my first guess for what a shut in does because it's what I do, it never even crossed my mind that people quit for good. Why did you? And what do you do instead that makes people think you still play?
>>
File: 1442912044534.jpg (28 KB, 541x555) Image search: [Google]
1442912044534.jpg
28 KB, 541x555
Girls and Guys

Me and my boyfriend have been together for years. We aren't planning on breaking up anytime soon, and we both want to get married a few years down the road, maybe sooner, but right now, at this point in my life, I want my own fucking place.

I love him to death, but I hate that I get resentful with him smoking in the house and generally not picking up as much as I like to keep the house clean. We have tried to communicate about this, tried to come up with ways to keep things clean, each having our own chores, and he has tried quitting (did for about two years), and tried those vapes, and now he's back to two packs a day.

On top of this I just feel fucking crowded even though I have other space in the house to be. I love him to death, but oh my fucking god I want my freedom back. I want to clean the house and not have it get messy again within three days, I want to only worry about cooking for myself, I want to get my own pets and hobbies without first having to come to some kind of compromise with my partner.

We're reaching a point where in the next year we will both be finally stable enough to support ourselves without leaning on each other.

My question is, should I pursue my own place? And yes I have brought this up to him before and he asked me to at least wait till we we're both in a more financially stable spot, which I was already planning on doing.

Have any other couples done this? Did it help, or harm your relationship?
>>
I'm moving into a new college student community in a few days and I've been told theres a lot of asians in the community. I find asians attractive and I'd like to get to know people there/possible date someone. Whats the easiest way to do this?

I'm also staying at college over summer and none of my friends are so I don't have a lot to do.
>>
File: 1459325486960.jpg (181 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
1459325486960.jpg
181 KB, 1000x670
>>17091418
> it never even crossed my mind that people quit for good. Why did you?
For progression raiding, you have to practically treat it like a part time job. My old guild still raids 25h/week on new content with dedicated hours apparently(M-F, 7-12), and they used to raid even more than that. Then there's whatever time you spend on any other part of the game.

It just ate up so much time it really derailed a lot of my plans and kept me from moving forward. These are all non issues for people who play MMOs more casually really, but that wasn't how I treated it. Admittedly I have an addictive personality.

>what do you do instead that makes people think you still play?
I'm an introverted guy that fits a lot of nerd stereotypes. I spend a lot of time at home on more bookish subjects, but my time is spent more productively and my schedule is far more flexible. But because of that, a lot of people have made those same kind of assumptions.
>>
>>17091250
No m.
>>
>>17091090
Well, until you stop being fat, you won't be attractive.
>>
>>17091386
Any chance of getting a real answer?
>>
girls, is it weird for me to contact a girl when i forgot to ask for her name/contact medium?

we talked while we were waiting in line to see an advisor and i really enjoyed it. she told me she was the organizer of an event. then it was her turn at the front of the line to go, so she went, but i forgot to ask for her name. later on in the day i googled the event and found her as the organizer, and below her name was her email.

is it weird for me to email her and ask her to get coffee sometime?
i'd be like
>hey it's me the guy at the lineup! let's grab coffee?

thanks in advance.
>>
>>17091841
super weird, instead just go to the event "accidentally" and see her there
>>
File: 2016-04-24 02.47.21.jpg (51 KB, 402x507) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-24 02.47.21.jpg
51 KB, 402x507
>be me, 22 yo male
>used to be really fat but recently started losing weight, still chubby in areas
>people who know me are surprised I don't have a girlfriend
>never tell anyone I'm a virgin
>work 3pm-11pm and only off Wednesday and Thursday
>never leave the house much except on business or shit I gotta get done
>have 0 irl friends, some of my Co workers like me but they don't want to hang out outside work. I'm cool with it tho
>see girls who other people tell me like me or were giving me the 'please talk to me' eyes everywhere
>too fucking obtuse to recognize it
>when I try to look for it I'm mistaken and get shut down and feel like shit
>forever single

End of blog post. What can I do to fix this shit? Pic related, it's me.
>>
>>17091342
>tfw you're in your early 20s and are attracted to older people but they don't give you a chance solely because of your age
I've been cock blocked 2 times now when I let slip my real age. They're into me until they hear I'm like 10-15 years younger. Getting laid is cool but eventually they find out and then it's game over.
>>
this thread is pretty cuck desu familia

like most of you guys just want attention from grills ;(
>>
>Tells me she enjoys my company
>Has never refused going to lunch with me
>Asks me if I'm single, and for how long
>She hugs me and not just some friend hug, but pretty damn intimate

I asked her today, "Hey, kickin' it with lunch with you was fun the other day... You think maybe next time we can get dinner together?"
>She looks at me shocked, looks away, chuckles nervously, flips her hair back, and looks back at me, "Maybe... Uh, just let me know when!"

The FUCK? MAYBE? How the hell you gonna drop hints and tell me MAYBE? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK guys?
>>
>>17090735
Fuck no
>>17090865
8/8 is already amazing...
>>17091016
Just come and talk to me about a book maybe as an excuse, keep the conversation light, smile a lot, be a bit flirty and say that you want to see me outside my job.
>>
>>17090305

I have a new roommate. She's a real qt but she got a bf. He is a hipster faggot though and I think she would gladly upgrade to me. Last evening she even made a pic of me to send to her sister.

I've never done this. I never hit on taken girl.

Go for it?
>>
>>17091911
She could have a busy schedule, or she could have been nervous and caught off guard. She did say to just let her know when.
>>
>>17091922
I'd say no. Let's say she breaks up with her boyfriend. If you hit on her when they were together it could screw your chances when she's available.
>>
>>17091931
I understand busy, I just woldve expected a straightforward answer yknow? Now I dont know how to proceed
>>
>>17091922
no. dhe us ur roomate, which means she has to live there and doesn't want awkwardness or feeling unsafe. if she trynta hook u up wit her sister, mang, that is a hell no she does not want
>>
File: 1436710728021.gif (2 MB, 480x276) Image search: [Google]
1436710728021.gif
2 MB, 480x276
>>17090865
>9/10
>8/10

when will retards realize their grading criteria will not help them live a normal life ? Do they meet people and then bring out a rubric ? 'hmm nose too pointy, docking 0.5 point'
>>
>>17091898
>people who know me are surprised I don't have a girlfriend
Don't read too much into that. People say shit like that just to be nice. I get that a lot, even though I'm really unattractive and it's fucking obvious why I don't have a gf.
>>
>>17091932
>>17091938

I think she likes me back.
>>
>>17091955
too bad. unless she makes the first move, don't do it. she needs to trust you for any kibd of liking to hapen, and uf you creep on her in a place where she has to live you will ruin any chance if that.

like if you weren't roomies it would be ok, ok?
>>
>>17091943
thank
>>
>>17091955
Then even more so. If you make a move now, and she doesn't like it, you're cockblocking future you when she breaks up with him.
>>
>>17091898
Fix you beard, change glasses, lose weight (perhaps? can't really tell from the pic).

Pick a hobby or join a club/team, spend time outside, meet new friends.
Girls will arrive.
>>
are white women aware of the crisis currently happening regarding falling white birthrates, miscegenation, mass non-white immigration into Europe and North America, etc. ?
>>
>>17091898
:3 I think you're super cute! I do think a change in glasses might be a good idea, but I think your beard is adorable.

You're definitely dateable, just try to meet more girls.
>>
My life situation is kinda shit but Im lonely - should I still go on dates? I dont expect anything serious out of it but I kinda want cuddles.
>>
>>17091986
Even losers have girlfriends. No reason why you shouldn't

>>17091922
What makes you think you have an actual chance?

>>17091911
All of her 'interest' could have been you and your wishful thinking, you know.

>>17091430
Asians are well aware of people trying to date them just because they're Asian

>>17091342
Suck it up and try online dating, or meet them through your friends

>>17091283
See the above answer

>>17091148
Why would you go on vacation with strangers like that?
>>
>>17091991
>What makes you think you have an actual chance?

she is nervous around me. Last week she made me a dinner and when I said I like it the next day she made me another one. She didnt make one for the rest of our flatmates.

Even if her bf is around she mostly just ignores him and talks with me.

Signs are so obvious that only retard wouldnt see it. She is into me.
>>
>>17091991
>Suck it up and try online dating
I tried online dating, and it didn't work. That's why I'm discounting it.
>>
>>17091977
Grew a full beard kept trimmed close. Bought some old school aviator style glasses that fit my face (pic related). Still losing weight. Going to start lifting soon too. I wish I had money to fix the slight tooth curve I have on one of my front teeth so I'd smile more.
>>17091982
T-thanks.. I've been told to go to church to find women. Is this a meme?
>>
File: Capture.png (9 KB, 193x237) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
9 KB, 193x237
Is she flirting with me or is it just friendly banter?
>>
Is a guy being overweight a game breaker for girls? Nice face, good personality, above average dick but love handles and a gut. Am I fucked?
>>
>>17091997
If you're so confident about this, why are you asking us? Clearly you're going to go for it regardless of what we say, why waste everyone's time?

>>17092014
Then meet them through your friends. Or try online dating again.
>>
>>17092065
Depends on how fat (don't try to sugarcoat it by using the word 'overweight'), and whether you have decent hygiene.
>>
>>17092065
>Is a guy being overweight a game breaker for girls?
Yes.
>Am I fucked?
Not until you lose weight.
>>
>>17092045
looks like friendly banter to me. bit much emojis, but that's it
>>
I met a guy a few weeks ago and immediately began liking him, but now that he's shown interest back and I know he likes me I feel completely different. What's the deal with that? Should I try to get over my aversion and keep liking him, or just drop him? Is there a reason for this happening/anyone know the psychology behind it?
>>
>>17092035
keep to less rounded glasses. but a frame will look better. pic related
>>
>>17092077
you just like the chase... wait till someone comes around that holds your attention
>>
Question to girls:

I got a job as a librarian. Pays decent. I love to read and enjoy it. I'm just worried it's seen as a really fucking dorky job.

Would you be turned off by a guy if he worked as a librarian?
>>
>>17092074
thanks
>>
>>17092083
Nope.
>>
>>17092083
No offence but I think it's pretty unattractive.
>>
Guys...

The guy I'm seeing is great when we're together but really distant when we're apart. I become convinced he's not interested in me anymore, spend days feeling terrible about myself, then feel fine again once we've seen each other. I keep bringing it up but it's normally just dismissed as me worrying over nothing.

It's not nothing. But I also know that listening to women bang on about their perceived problems when you're not even aware there's an issue is extremely frustrating.

What is the best way to approach this to try and resolve it, without pissing him off more? I usually end up rambling on and not actually talking about the things I'm worried about.
>>
>>17092083
nah I'd be more attracted to a guy that worked in a library than someone who was... idk a mechanic or something. you'll attract girls with similar interests to you and won't attract girls who see it as dorky, who you probably wouldn't want to be with anyway.
>>
My gf doesn't want to stay at my house or sleep with me yet. We've been together for almost two months now. I have to say this bothers me a lot even though she's very loving. I've never experienced this before. I know that she's been screwed over by some douche before who cheated on her multiple times, and when she first met me she thought I was the same kind of guy. I asked her a month ago why she wouldnt wanna stay over and she looked very sorry and told me she's become very careful. Now I do understand this, but it's been another month. I feel like by now I should have earned her trust.
I feel like there is something else going on. Maybe she's still a virgin and afraid to tell me? I even thought about the possiblity that she was abused/raped or something like that. What possible reasons could she have? And how do I bring this up without sounding like "y u no wanna sleep with me?!"
>>
>>17092097
What she's told you sounds like an adequate explanation to me
>>
>>17092097
Damn dude, it's only been 2 months - calm your bitchtits down..
>>
>>17092089
>The guy I'm seeing is great when we're together but really distant when we're apart
>really distant when we're apart
So what the blue everloving fuck is even the fucking problem?
>>
>>17092125

The problem is that I worry why he's so distant when we're apart. I think.
>>
>>17092131

I is completly normal. He always come back doesnt he?
>>
>>17092147

You're right, he does. I do feel like I do a lot of the chasing sometimes though and perhaps he's just going along with it all.
>>
>>17092077
The thrill of the chase is over. Deal with it however you wish.
>>
>>17092074
Seconding this reply
>>
>>17092083
See >>17091016 lol

>>17092171
Remember that most guys are raised not to show excessive emotion, for many it takes time until they can really open up and tell you when they miss you, when they need you close, etc.
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (70 KB, 813x696) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
70 KB, 813x696
Time for yes or meme

>meeting girls
College
Church
Parks
Volunteering
Local shows (music, theatre etc)
Hobbies
>>
>>17092231
>College
Results may vary
>Church
Yes
>Parks
Yes if you have a dog or are attractive
>Volunteering
Yes
>Local shows (music, theatre etc)
Results may vary
>Hobbies
Results may vary
>>
>>17092230
Oh wow.

Uh. Talk to me about books. If you're legitimately keen on an author or something I'll talk your ear off and eventually offer to buy you coffee out of guilt of boring you to death.

>tfw only girls that hit on me are all 16ish and just have some teacher/librarian fetish
>>
i posted an art thing on my fb with nudity a few hours ago and it got removed. can fb just remove whatever the fuck they want or did some faggot report it? it didnt mention anything about someone reporting it
>>
File: Bodyfat_Examples.jpg (64 KB, 564x652) Image search: [Google]
Bodyfat_Examples.jpg
64 KB, 564x652
Why don't all you fat guys and girls here (eg >>17092065) just lose some weight?
Isn't it easier than finding someone who'll put up with it?
And better for your health, sex life, etc even then?

Speaking as a guy 2/3 of the way through a cut from ~120 to ~90 to better visualize connective tissue problems (keep trapping nerves even during basic calisthenics, want to visualize the anatomy better for possible connective tissue problems).
>>
>>17090305
This is my situation,

Girl from a group of friends started to get closer to me. As in physically closer. She now rests her head on my shoulder when we sit together, messes with my hair and before we'd high five as a greeting. Now she hugs me.

My conclusion is that she has either is into me or we're now super mega hyper friends. In both cases I missed what cause such change.

Then, if you girls could help me out here, I'd really glad. Is she into me?

Also, I know of another guy who's into her. He's a good friend and I don't know how to help him. She apparently isn't into him, but if I hinted something about them to her is it possible that some feelings arise?

Thanks everyone! You're awesome!
>>
Girls
I want to ask a girl out in college, but have no money to go on a date with. How doomed am I?
>>
>>17092279
Well, for me I have no self control and every diet I've done I've failed. Working out I don't know what I'm doing and I just end up tiring myself out for 2 hours every day and have no results to show for it and I get discouraged and quit. For a guy who's never set foot in a gym it's overwhelming. If I had the money I'd get with a personal trainer.
>>
Guys

I met a guy at work and we went out for a coffee. He has a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend. We share a lot of interest and I need to make some friends now, after my college friends moved.
I asked my boyfriend if he was fine with it and he was okay. When I got back from the café he gave me the silent treatment and he is still doing it. I asked him if he wants me to cook something for lunch and he replied with some petty joke about "cooking lunch for my new friend".

Can I do something to make him stop?
>>
>>17092319
Sounds like he's insecure about the relationship. As long as he is insecure, there is nothing you can do.
>>
>>17092307
Excuses. Enjoy your obesity
>>
>>17092325
He is getting such a great result.

God I feel like I'm dating a teenage girl and I'm with a 25 year old man.

Can I say or do something to make him feel better?
I have 0 experience with this sort of drama.
>>
>>17092330
Not really. If your boyfriend is a clear priority to you, and you spend more time with him than this new guy, then he shouldn't be jealous. The thing is that guys just generally don't make friends with girls on an intimate level without trying to go for a relationship. I have friends who are girls I'm obviously not romantic with, but it's that they are just part of a group I'm in like Dungeons and Dragons. If I were to go on a lunch date with a girl it would lean more towards looking like I was trying to get with them, even if I have no interest. Guys don't normally spend 1 on 1 time with a girl unless that girl is a romantic interest, or they have been friends since forever (even then you get the friendzoned guys).
>>
>>17092340
He never flirted with me or anything. If he did, I'd never go out with him.
I have some male friends from college - they both moved away and my bf is fine with me visiting them and staying at their place, one on one.
I don't understand what's wrong with this guy in particular.
>>
File: BodyweightEx_NeilaRey.jpg (3 MB, 2232x3062) Image search: [Google]
BodyweightEx_NeilaRey.jpg
3 MB, 2232x3062
>>17092307
>Well, for me I have no self control and every diet I've done I've failed.
You don't really have to go on any special diet, the only real important things are
>eat less food overall
And if you're a dude:
>eat more protein
That's it really. No matter what you're eating, just eat less of it.
Force yourself if you have to: eg every sunday, go to the store and buy a set amount of food for the upcoming week, to force yourself to ration it out so you aren't left going hungry by the end of the week.
>Working out I don't know what I'm doing
>I get discouraged and quit
This is either fine or not fine, depending on how fat you are. First of all, you do have to exercise routinely in order to maximize fat loss and minimize muscle loss (your body is very reluctant to burn muscle that it's actually using).
But you can get the exercise at home rather than the gym, of course. Doing calisthenics-only myself right now too. Pic related has some examples.
>If I had the money I'd get with a personal trainer
It's fine, you don't really need one.

>>17092329
Not helpful.
>>
>>17092319
>>17092330

This is one of those cases where he just needs to learn to grow the heck up.

He's being irrational and the room you give him to do that, the more he's going to use that to throw and even bigger tantrum.

Call him out on his bullshit and tell him to grow up.

Remind him that you did nothing wrong, and you even ASKED him if he was ok with it and he said yes, so if he wants to talk about it--like and adult--you're more than willing, but you're not going to coddle a 14 year old drama queen.
>>
Ok, so I confessed my feelings for a female friend and she responded by saying "I don't know what to say". She's also told me earlier that she does not want to get into a relationship in general because she doesn't want to end up hurt or hurting someone since she's had a bad experience with an earlier boyfriend. When I told her I really care about her she looked really teary-eyed. She said I hadn't made her uncomfortable and that of course we should remain friends when I asked her about it, and we've actually remained friends.

My question is, is there any hope? Does "I don't know what to say" mean anything at all? Might she actually be telling the truth?
>>
>>17092330
>>17092319
>I asked my boyfriend if he was fine with it and he was okay.
Asking will often make him less comfortable with it, since it sends the message "this is a potential problem, i should be worrying about it".
If you need to ask him permission for it, consider whether you should be doing it at all.
>Can I say or do something to make him feel better?
Talk to him about it, obviously. Tell him that you understand that he's concerned even though he said "yeah it's fine", and reassure him that he's yours and you're not interested in the other guy (if he's more of the logical type, reason through it and explain point-by-point, like a venn diagram; if he's more emotive, focus more on him and remind him he's the only one on your radar).
Can also confront him aggressively if he responds better to that, like >>17092362 said.

>>17092352
>I don't understand what's wrong with this guy in particular.
My guesses: either the guy's particularly attractive, you complimented him a lot around your BF, gave body language/etc cues that you're into him, or you asked about this one and not the others. Or he's just the jealous type and it takes him a while to accept your male friends, and this one's new.
>>
>>17092374
>She's also told me earlier that she does not want to get into a relationship in general because she doesn't want to end up hurt or hurting someone since she's had a bad experience with an earlier boyfriend.
>Might she actually be telling the truth?
This shouldn't be hard to figure out. If she's rejecting other guys too (ie no boyfriend, no dates, etc), then it's obviously true. Otherwise, it's obviously not.

>is there any hope?
Judging by:
>When I told her I really care about her she looked really teary-eyed
>She said I hadn't made her uncomfortable
>we've actually remained friends
Then yes, there's hope.

>Does "I don't know what to say" mean anything at all?
it's not some secret code lol, it just means she doesn't have anything clearer to tell you. Unless she's a sperglord (in which case she says it all the time) she's just honestly troubled/confused and needs time to work through those feelings.
>>
>>17092374

Had something kind of similar happen with my first love... except the first time I told her how I felt about her It wasn't me telling her that I liked her romantically, it was me telling her that I admired the crap out of her and was genuinely grateful and to have met her (it seriously changed my life). I meant every word and at that point, hadn't realized I was falling for her, and she teared up a bit.

Fast forward a few months, and it's hit me, what I was feeling was much beyond what I thought I was feeling so I'm acting like a spaz. She calls me out, and I end up stunning myself (and her) by telling her I'm starting to fall in love with her.

As i'm rambling she ends up shutting me up with a kiss as that sends shockwaves up and down my spine for an hour after, and leaves her giggling and practically skipping.

But the next few days she starts to completely avoid me, and I'm going kind of crazy because this is the first time I've felt anything like this in my life, and the first time I've ever put myself out there and exposed myself in this way.

Eventually she gets back to me and basically tells me exactly what your girl told you: She's not ready for anything serious, and I'm too good for her.

And I'm incredibly confused. And then as it sinks in, heart broken, but still genuinely happy to have gotten to know her and glad to have taken a chance.

One of the things that got me and made me realize that truth of what was going on is that not even a few weeks after, she started to get kind of infatuated with another guy.

It kind of helped me see that it wasn't that
1.) She didn't like me as much as I liked her
2.) I never meant to be, but I was coming off as intense as fuck.

Cold she be telling the truth? Yup. Could she be like my girl? Yup.

Eiether way, you need to step back, breath, and move on for your own sake. If she changes her mind, you'll be around, if she doesn't, you'll have taken steps towards growing up and that will only help you.
>>
>>17092385
>If you need to ask him permission for it, consider whether you should be doing it at all.
We have very different perception of what is appropriate and what is not - while I was with my ex I backpacked through Europe with a male friend, and my ex went on holiday with two girls.
I have zero problems with things such as going out, sleeping in the same bed, travelling with opposite gender. If I trust someone, I trust them. He doesn't work like that, so I ask what are the things that make him uncomfortable to avoid them.
I asked him if I could go out with this guy for a beer, he said he didn't like the idea of me going out with a new guy and get drunk, so I asked if a coffee was fine and he said it was okay.

All my friends are pretty attractive physically, and this new guy is too, but I am in love with my bf and no one compares. I never complimented this new guy, other than saying "he is fun, we have a lot in common" I barely talked about him.

He is very emotive while I'm rather logical. I have tried to be really affectionate, tell him I love him and stuff. He is getting less bitchy now.
>>
Fuck me...
If you are holding out a hope your friend and former fwb who never inteded to date you suddenly discovers their feels for you and tries to date you... ir at least gets lonely enough.
Its hopeless isnt it? I should drive the last stake into this relation and leave?
>>
>Have plans with gf
>ask her what time she wants to meet up tomorrow we're supposed to meet up before she works
>hear nothing
>call her hope she's okay
>3 calls finally hear from her at 1:30 am she's at the bar with her girlfriend drinking
>won't answer phone says the place is too loud
>says she'll meet me way later than the time window for us to get anything done
>tell her wtf why do that last minute and why I had to call her and find out about this so late
>gets mad at me says I'm treating her like a child
>point out its disrespectful that she did this and expected me to be okay with this finding this out first thing in the morning
>doesn't want to talk anymore and ignores me the entire night
>says she'll call me in the morning
Am I wrong for wanting to dump her over this and is this not disrespectful?
>>
>>17092433
I wouldn't even care if she told me before hand it's just the absolute disrespect for my time schedule and the fact she blew it out of proportion when I made valid points
>>
>>17092411

You are fucking fooling yourself if you think this is normal (Protip: Your ex fucked at least one of those two girls, most likely both.) That's why your current bf is worried. If you spent more time with him, he might not be worried as much.

My god, though, you are incredibly naive if you don't see this.
>>
>>17091911
that's a "yes" imo

just literally let her know when & where
>>
> have ex
> blocked me on skype
> don't talk for about a year
> suddenly get random message from her, just '..'
> ask what
> "Sorry that was a mistake"
> k
> a while later she adds me again
> ask her why
> "Oh my skype bugged out and added you again and I didn't think it was a big deal so I didn't remove you"

My bullshit sensors are going off but I don't know, is this some passive aggressive way of trying to get me to talk to her again or what
>>
>>17092451
Would that be such a big deal
A year passed
>>
>>17092451
it iiiiisssss exactly what you suspect.

give her skype username to 4chan trolls. we'll help you out.
>>
>>17092448
How did you get yes from that anon?
>>
>>17092462

It wouldn't be a big deal, actually I had wished her a merry christmas in december but she never said anything back so I figured she didn't want to talk, just seems a bit odd to be playing this bullshit a few months later

>>17092465

Nah

I'm probably just going to ignore her honestly, if she wanted to talk she could have the decency to engage me in actual conversation
>>
>>17092438
I am not saying it is normal, I know it's not, but it was our relationship and we talked about what our boundaries were and what we were comfortable with.
We were both not really jealous and trusted each other completely, and my ex never cheated on me (or me on him).
I asked my new bf what he is comfortable with for this reason - because if I trust someone, I am totally okay with whatever he does.

Anyway I spend a ton of time with my boyfriend, at least 3 hours every single day. And I wouldn't be with him if I wanted to fuck someone else.
>>
>After two months, GF tells me she "feels like she's not the same as she used to be".
>She acts kinda cold and distant, but she still wants to see me or text me.
>Keeps saying that she doesn't know what she wants anymore, but she still gets jealous if I go out with my female friends or co-workers.

WTF is happening to her? Tried asking, but the only answer is "I don't know". Is this a common thing among girls?
>>
If I'm always the one to start the conversation with a girl will I look like a complete tool to her?

How can I make her message first and enjoy talking to me?
>>
>>17092500
Its not common mate
Idk give her time, youll know eventually
>>
>>17092500

She cheated on you.

Seriously, not to fuck with you, but these are some telltale signs.

You mention she still gets jealous if you go out with female friends or co-workers. Would you say she's EVEN MORE jealous than before? If so, that's pretty much confirmation that she cheated. She's looking for a way to justify it to herself ("Oh sure I cheated, but he hurt me almost as bad by going out with these girls!") and she's feeling nervous (She assumes that, because she cheated on you, you're just as likely to cheat on her.)
>>
>>17092503
You cant make anyone enjoy talking to you
As for her messaging you, get in some kind ofgroup with her and capture her attention
>>
>>17092359
Thanks senpai. I'll keep trying.
>>
>>17092467
"maybe" is not a "no" and she told him to suggest when they should meet

if he invites her and then she's like "I don't have time" or "I'm not sure" more than 3 or 4 times, then she's not really interested, but in the current situation she seems to be open to the idea

I could answer in this way if I liked the guy but wasn't 100% sure that I want something more, now it's his job to convince her at the date
>>
File: 1433672350791.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1433672350791.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>17092359
>leg curls
>>
Both genders, please help

I'm in a new relationship and even though the guy doesn't give me any serious reasons for it (indeed he seems more committed and into me than I'm into him), I'm almost obsessively jealous

There is this girl he liked months before we got together, she rejected him and I'm pretty sure he got over it (when I asked him about it, he said he wouldn't start dating me if he wasn't sure of his feelings), but they still spend lots of time together because they work together. Sometimes he would post pictures with her (in a group of other people) and I would get crzy jealous, or when he does not reply to my messages even though I see he's online and the girl is also online

Now my question is not really how to get rid of this jealousy (apparently it's caused by low self esteem which would require longer therapy; oh and I've been cheated on in the past), but: should I mention my feelings to the guy when I'm seeing him tonight? I know some people are really scared of being in a relationship with a jealous person (I never felt this way myself) and he really doesn't give me valid reasons to be jealous, but I would like to hear from his mouth that I shouldn't worry
>>
What's the best way to prepare a bull?
>>
>>17092500

Nah dude, she never cheated on anyone. She doesn't even have the time to cheat on me with someone else. And she was always this jealous from the beginning.
>>
>>17092307
I've just cut back on my food, and I dropped about ~25 lbs this month. Went from like 270 to 244.

I walk only about 1 to 2 miles a day. (Except when I am in the City, when I walk 6-10 miles, but that has not happened yet.)
>>
>>17092280
Bumping for advice...
>>
True or False for hats edition.

Its always a bad idea to flirt with a girl who's at work. (i.e cashiers, waitress's etc.)

If she's wearing a hat does that make it okay?
>>
>>17092563
do _you_ like her?
>>
>>17092569
I was into her before... She wasn't very receptive and I moved on. Now I feel weird.

Would I go out with her? Yes.

Do I like her? I don't know.
>>
>>17092526
Yeah, normal. You can't be a 4chan sperglord fag when you approach him about it.

Do it like this: bring up the topic 100% out of the blue, like in the middle of another conversation, so it totally catches him off guard. Be super passive aggressive about it and treat the situation almost as if it's a joke. For example: "You know what never works out for guys? The friendzone. If a girl don't wanna suck that dick from day 1, it'll never happen". This is completely true btw, I'm sure as a woman you know this - but in some weird case you didn't, there you go.

He'll splutter and smile awkwardly and be like "Whatever do you mean?" You put a stop to that shit right away. You say "Bitch. You know exactly what I damn mean. I see you hung up on horseface there". He'll deny it, say they're just friends, then default to saying they're co workers.

You remind him that being co workers is fine, but hanging off some bitch outside of work when you home alone ain't gonna fly. You tell him if he can't begin to wean himself off her, then you gone. Next, he'll probably fuck you out of the mindfucked guilt you just instilled in him - profit.

You need to be extremely confident around men in these situations. You let a guy walk over you once, then prepare your ass for a relationship of being a doormat. The rule is to be vulnerable in the street, a bitch everywhere else. And get the fuck off 4chan - you sound like a bumbling spaghetti lord. Go hit the gym faggot
>>
>>17092569
Also I'm a dick in relationships. Things tend to not end well, so I'd like to avoid such stress with her b/c she's a really good friend.

I'm second guessing it all. She's nice and deserve better. My other friend is also nice and would handle this differently. And in the end, all I see is our group shattering due to this shit.
>>
>>17092599

my sides
>>
>>17090305
Ladies, is asking out a chick on a date via text petty? Would you prefer a call? I feel calling is more mature, but a femanon said she would feel pressured if it happened by phone call.
>>
>>17092646
Texts are OK. I'd ask her in person, though. There's no better way than face to face, man.
>>
>>17092655
I want to do that, but she's away at the moment, and I'm not very patient.
>>
>>17092567
No response to this one yet.
>>
>>17092476
>Nah
>I'm probably just going to ignore her honestly, if she wanted to talk she could have the decency to engage me in actual conversation

Meaning:

>I'm going to keep her around in the off-chance she wants to bang one day
>>
>>17092567
You can subtly flirt, only if they flirt back, but NEVER ask a person out at the place they work
>>
>>17092671

Well she lives far away now so no, not really

Plus she's kind of gotten ugly since we broke up so I'm not really super interested in that anymore
>>
>>17092646
I agree with the femanon, I wasn't initially attracted to my current SO, and when we met we were at a party with a bunch of friends. If he had asked me out then I would have said no, but over text I had some time to reflect and decide it could be kind of fun
>>
>>17092599
lol

any more serious advice? bc honestly I'd rather not follow the one above (I do need t hit the gym tho)
>>
>>17092579
>>17092611
this reminds me of a situation I was in.

probably your friends are just as confused as you. When you catch feelings in a friendship group, someone will probably get hurt. I hoentsly don't know what to tell you
>>
>>17092526
>when he does not reply to my messages even though I see he's online and the girl is also online
Don't worry too much about this, computers and phones don't automatically turn themselves off when you look away from the screen.
Make sure to always remind yourself not to get carried away by emotional worry, stop and reason through it until you're convinced that there's no danger.

>but: should I mention my feelings to the guy when I'm seeing him tonight?
Yes, it definitely sounds like a problem (though not his), and covering up problems is rarely a good idea.
Make it clear to him that you know he's devoted to you, that you know it's not a reasonable fear (just a feeling you get sometimes), and that he doesn't need to do or change anything about his behavior (humoring irrational fears is usually a terrible idea, it reinforces them).

>I know some people are really scared of being in a relationship with a jealous person (I never felt this way myself)
People are justifiably wary of jealous partners because the less-intelligent ones aren't reasonable like you are.
They simply demand that their partner change their behavior according to their whims, even to the point of abandoning childhood friends and missing out on promotions due to avoiding coworkers.
>>
File: 568519551-696x464.jpg (44 KB, 696x464) Image search: [Google]
568519551-696x464.jpg
44 KB, 696x464
Female orgasm:

For the ladies:
-Best describe what it feels like in you're body and brain.
-How does you're body react to it (movements)
-Post orgasm but continued sex feels like what? Is the second one less more or equally as pleasurable.

For the Lads:
-Does the vag do anything to the dick during orgasm? (retarded question I know)

Can you post you're age with the reply to? If anyone younger then me knows the answer ill have a chuckle... then be sad.
>>
>>17092646
>but a femanon said she would feel pressured if it happened by phone call
If the girl has anxiety issues (or sperg, though that's rare), then asking in writing is a good idea (text, email, fb message, etc).

>>17092684
>NEVER ask a person out at the place they work
Why, exactly? I've heard this before but I don't think I'd reply any differently at my workplace than, say, on the street (though maybe at a lower volume to avoid others or boss overhearing it).
>>
>>17092717
Thanks for replying. I have gone through it in a lot of ways, but most of them people are hurt and in the other one it is not call.

What happened to you? What did you do when this happened to your group?
>>
>>17092792
I was in a fwb situation wih a guy, then I realised I have feelings for him and want something more. He didn't, though (or so he claimed), so finally we ended it. I was pretty hurt and honestly wanted to move on to someone else not to spiral back into a fake "relationship" with the fwb guy (let's call him A), and since a long time I really liked another guy in our friend group (I'll call him B), so after a while I started going out with B. I even asked A if he wouldn't mind me going out with B, as they were very good friends, and he said I can do whatever I want

Of course now that I started a happy relationship with B, A realises he always loved me, wants to get back and have a proper relationship, doesn't care about hurting B's feelings (he claims he can't even talk to B anymore, knowing that he's with me) etc. Naturally I stayed with B and so far it's going well with him, but A and B's friendship is ruined and my friendship with A is on hold, because he wants to lose feelings for my by keeping distance

In the end, someone is going to be hurt. But just try to be open, honest to other people and a little bit selfish about what you want
>>
Guys (specifically those in a relationship) do you ever go quiet for a while (a day or two) and not contact your partner? If so, is there any reason for this?

I'm the type of person who likes contact often, including a good morning and a good evening if it's convenient. I struggle to understand how someone could go a day without thinking of their partner and wanting to know how they are.
>>
I'm so confused. My gf broke up with me 3 weeks ago because I said things that hurt her and she says that I've changed. The things I said to her, most people wouldn't even consider rude. I get that she might be using that as an excuse to break up, which is fine.

I've tried talking to her twice and both times she's basically ignored me. However, she still keeps me friended on half of her social media. What gives? Is she still hung up on me or am I looking too much into this?
>>
>>17092814
I've sort of done this before? If you've always initiated the conversation, then he kinda takes that part for granted I would think. Asking him is the easiest way. I would know if I was being distant with my partner.
>>
>>17092821

No, he's usually the one who starts most conversations with me, occasionally I'll say hello first. He just seems to disappear on the occasional weekend and becomes completely uncontactable. I find it difficult to understand how someone could do that, because even if I'm busy I still try to stay in touch with people. It's not a big issue, I'm sure there's a reason for it, I just can't work it out and it's so hard not to take it personally.
>>
>>17092834
Talk to him about it. I've recently learned that clear communication is the most important thing. If you have issues, talk about it. Letting fester and asking anonymous strangers on the internet to interpret behaviour is a surefire way to misinterpret things.
>>
>>17092849

If I ever bring it up, it reads like I'm being unreasonable. I can't really begrudge him a weekend alone without me, after all, he might just not want to talk to me. I just find it slightly odd behaviour.

I will speak to him about it though, thanks.
>>
>>17092834
>on the occasional weekend and becomes completely uncontactable.
To me this would be the occasional hangover, but hey, that's just me. It's as simple as this; don't overthink it or ask him about it.
>>
>>17092065
it's not even so much being overweight (although it is, but it isn't) as it is what bring overweight says about you: that you don't take care of yourself. You don't have to get swole as fuck, but putting a little muscle on at least shows some amount of personal effort

just my two cents
>>
>>17092813
I see... A is an asshole. In my opinion you shouldn't go back to anything but friendship with him, assuming he's not like that about friends as well.

And that might be personal, so I'm OK with you not answering. Before you were with B, you had feelings for him, but had the fwb thing going with A, so you'd just ignore it, I assume. Did you consider being with B even when you were with A? Or did you like A way more and B was just someone you'd glimpse from time to time?

I'll talk her when we see each other again... I "like" her, but definitely not as much as my friend says he does.

Thing is he has some girls after him that he'll probably get something. She has some guys after her as well. And I, even though have other options, don't feel attracted to any of them.
(Sorry for the long post)
>>
>>17092045
German here. No, she's not flirting with you
>>
>>17092307
First and foremost; losing weight is mainly about diet. Gaining muscle is about working out. Doing both in conjunction is going to yield the best results. If all you want to do is to lose weight then eat less alternatively choose what you eat very carefully.
>>
>>17092880

It could be this but generally, he doesn't go out much so it won't be a result of a night out. He does drink in the house a fair bit so I suppose he could be hanging and just not want to talk to anybody. I just find it odd that he wouldn't check his phone or login to his computer at least once, just to check I'm ok.

As I said, I can deal with it, I know it's just him. I just wanted to know if there were any other anons who act a similar way :)
>>
>>17092887
the thing is A and me have very similar interests and personalities and I do enjoy spending time with him. But yeah, it helps to hear from a stranger that his behaviour during the whole thing was questionable to say the least

A and me got "together" before I got to know B better (he was A's friend first, we all study together though), so I never had a sort of "clean sheet" situation when I could make a choice between them. But I always liked B and there was a situation at a party once when I could see he was also into me (I'm not sure if he knew about me and A having sex at the time). Still, as long as I was with A, I would try to push scenarios of being with any other person out of my head (I did have impure thoughts about B sometimes lol).

Don't be sorry, it's interesting to read these stories. Sorry I can't give a better advice, but maybe the person who has to make the decision in your situation is the girl - if she wants to date you or your friend. Maybe it would be better not to make a move on her and everything will be solved soon
>>
>>17092918
For sure, I regularly ignore text messages and calls when I don't feel like answer them in general. Typically there's something that caused me not wanting to answer though, such as being extremely tired, sick or hungover.
>>
>>17092814

Uhhhh sure i guess.

I'm a pretty private person. I exist in my own head a lot and so I try to focus on the moment and task directly in front of me. I'm the type that will sit down to work on something and will raise my head and be puzzled because 12 hours have gone by.

I usually try and at least pop in a good night to my gf but it's not like I haven't missed a few.

But everyone else gets responses back from me like maybe half a dozen times a month at most lol.

Feeling like you want to know what's up in your SO's life is fine, but you realize you're kind of higher up on the neediness scale and trying to apply that logic to everyone else though right? Careful because that's bordering on irrational.
>>
so i just went on a date with a guy yesterday. I had a good time but i need to ask some questions.
what does it mean when a guy keeps wanting to make out with you every second? like every second we aren't talking he would just kiss me and kiss me and kiss me. it was nice at first, but i started to get irritated because he was doing it to much. this was our fist date and we just met too. Also at the end of our date he wanted to "cop a feel" and i felt violated. I guess i'm not used to this because my last boyfriend was the shy type. he wasn't disrespectful, but he would not let my mouth go and would not stop. i'll tell him to cool it next time, but does this mean he is expecting sex soon? I'm also waiting for marriage so i tend to be more reserved.
>>
>>17092955

I know it comes across as quite needy but I really just like to hear from him and not doing so makes me feel a bit like maybe I'm not that important. You're right though, I'm applying my own standards to him and we are very different people.

Perhaps when we're together, he uses that time to focus on me and when he's alone he just likes to focus on himself. We talk every other day anyway so it's not like we're missing out on anything.
>>
>>17092296
not entirely screwed, but it's definitely dating life on hardcore mode, gonna have to come up with some free dates that don't feel like free dates

>>17092786
because as an employee they're required to be courteous and polite to you, directly asking someone out on the clock puts them in an uncomfortable position, even if I liked someone I'd probably say no out of principle
>>
>>17092965
> but does this mean he is expecting sex soon?

Probably.

And even if not, if your communication levels are already that low, odds are that's the speed he's used to and prefers, and the that's not going to improve the further this relationship moves.

But who knows.
>>
>>17093013
ok so bring the level higher. if that doesn't work then i have to cut it off.
>>
I miss the guy I'm dating. I really want to see him soon if possible for as many cuddles as is humanly possible.

Men, I need a sure fire way of asking him so he absolutely can't say no.

Hard mode: I always screw these things up.
>>
>>17092919
Thanks for the answer. Your situation was not good, but had a nice outcome anyway.

I'm totally fine with waiting. Thing is if I do nothing, she's gonna see it as "Anon is not interested.".
And to be fair, making out with her wouldn't hurt.
Now thinking about my friend, it is very likely he won't make a move. I'm fine with them together, but the both of us missing this is a lame idea imo...
>>
>>17092542
>>17092915
How do you deal with the hunger pangs until your stomach normalizes? I get them really bad and end up snacking because of it.
>>
>>17093304
The trick is to not eat. Really, there's nothing magical to it other than self-control.
>>
bf isn't keen on getting bj's. what could be the matter?
>>
Women

Fat guy with nice personality.

Thin guy with bad personality.
>>
>>17093374
def fat guy with nice personality.
>>
>>17093369
He doesn't like blowjobs.
>>
>>17093374
Fat guy. I tend to go for chubs anyways.
>>
>>17093369
To expand on what >>17093421 said, he probably doesn't enjoy blowjobs because
A. You're not very good at them and he doesn't want to be rude
B. He struggles to get off from them, often because they can become boring after 5 minutes
C. He may prefer handjobs and straight up intercourse or he may just have a low libido at the moment

My advice would be hone your skills with an inanimate object and wow him with your new fallating skills at a later date
>>
>>17093028
There isn't a way to ask him so he can't say no. The best way to do it is to tell him you want to cuddle more often.
>>
>>17093304

I had them for only a couple days, so I just powered through them. Maybe 3 days or so. After I was fine, and could get by with 2 meals a day.

Black Coffee helps with keeping appetite down, and quickens your metabolism.

So for me, I probably consume around 1k Calories a day. (~400 During Breakfast, 100-200 with Snack at lunch, and maybe ~400 more during dinner) along with 1-2 Cups of Black Coffee.
>>
>>17093374
I'd rather stay single.
If someone is fat he's most likely insecure, lazy and, in general, not the kind of person I like to be with. Plus I love sports, hiking and travelling and being overweight is a burden for those things.
And if you're not even able to take care of yourself and have a healthy lifestyle, you won't be able to take care of me.

If someone has a shit personality, I just don't want to date him.
>>
>>17093441
I can't really judge how good my bj's are but i love giving them. As far as i know, i know all about it there is to know and i got told by ex bf's more than once that i give amazing head. I don't think my skills are sub par.
He does prefer PiV. But i'd like to give him oral more often. I just love to do it... He told me at the begining that he had never had an orgasm from a bj or hj before. It took me two times to figure out what moves get him going till he cummed from oral. But he's still not keen on it. I noticed that he doesn't like making eye contact when i suck him off. If we have sex, he loves that. I concluded that he feels awkward when i'm giving gim a bj... Why is that and how can i help him get over it? He also told me that he doesn't like it that i'm "that far away".
It seems like he is just too tense to enjoy it. How can i make him relax more?
>>
>>17091898
You are cuuute! (:
>>
Guys, if you're a big fan of something, do you enjoy getting themed things of that film/series/whatever?

For example, if you're a huge fan of Breaking Bad, would you enjoy a Breaking Bad themed birthday card, providing it was hilarious and tasteful? Or is that a bit lame?
>>
>>17093454
Ask him.
>>
>>17093454
>>
>>17093483
We do that. But usually he rather just gives me oral...

>>17093477
I did. But i don't think he really knows what's the matter. So i figured i'll ask you guys too and see if you know of any reasons
>>
>>17093374
To play off this anon's question:

If a guy was at a point in his life where he had to decide exclusively between becoming:

a full on salaryman robot working 80 hour 5 day weeks who has no time to take care of himself because he was using his money and spare time to go on fun weekend trips all the time and bring you along for free

or a guy working a part time job straddling the poverty line who had time to learn to be a good cook and work out a ton but couldn't afford to ever really do anything besides ultrafrugal activities (video games, netflix, hiking)

who would be more dateable to you? Consider both to have identical personalities, but just different lifestyle choices.
>>
I have a few questions. Answer any (or none, I guess you can do that too). Sorry in advance if they sound stupid.

>be 25
>virgin
>not bad looking (at least I don't think so)
>working on Master's, then PhD
>never had time to date or anything
>don't have any single friends, they always do couple things
>never really did any of the stuff normal people my age have done since I spent life working

Where do I meet girls who are alright with someone like me, who works a lot and doesn't have much money but is trying to become someone better. Bars and clubs seen to attract the same crowd. The old library thing seems cliche. I'm not religious so church won't work.

Plus how do I even approach girls nowadays? It seems like all the old stuff people did is now characterized as harassment, especially by the hipster crowd I happen to see a lot.

And finally, I'm not exactly manly, In some ways I'm girlish. I don't want to change who I am, but where could I meet someone who is fine with that?

I'm not looking for a fling, I'm looking for something more than that. I asked my friends for advice and it seems it all began with them fucking. To me that seems weird, almost wrong, like there should have been more to make a foundation of a relationship.
>>
>>17093475
It's nice, but often people are presumptuous with with what series I enjoy.
>>
>>17093475
I'd find it silly but the gesture would be appreciated.
>>
I started talking to a girl a month ago, she was very flirty said shit like she'd broken into my house jokingly.

I asked her on a walk she said yes but I wasn't sure so I said I was busy tomorrow, I asked if she really wanted to and she never replied.

Texted since then and she's just not into it anymore. I only wanted to be friends so I'm kinda hurt by it.

I have autism so I want to ask how much I sperged?
>>
>>17093524
Did you check your house anon? She may have broken in.

Seriously though, she's just not feeling it. Move on.
>>
File: cxv.jpg (48 KB, 456x459) Image search: [Google]
cxv.jpg
48 KB, 456x459
>>17093528

This is last time we talked

She used to use a ton of emojis and exclamations
She could have just googled this shit desu.

but I don't know seems like she's a dead fish.
>>
File: 980x.jpg (197 KB, 880x1174) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
197 KB, 880x1174
All of my life I was wondering what the heck is in girls' minds. To know it, that would be some kind of superpower.

Anyway - question to ladies here. Even if sounds a bit pathetic but since we are on anonymous board - How would you feel about me ?

I am 191 cm, 88 k,athletic bodytype
26 years old
- brown hair (its starting to recede slowly though)
- beard (but not too hipstery one)
- blue eyes (the boring blue)
- I wear glasses
- Not quite handsome, but not exactly Shrek

I am a software engineer, hobbies are running, some painting,
movies, series. I love honest and philosophical discussions with people. I suck at small talk comlpetely though. I am interested in science and tech news. I am honest and
very sensitive to everything. Introverted but can talk to people and
like going out with friends. Otherwise not exactly outgoing. Good at sex
(testimony of my now ex-gf of 5 years). I like drinking if the occasion arises (which is not too ofen regretfuly), also do some little weed from time to time for some imagination boost.

Is there anything attractive in this mix? What would be interesting for youand what would not?
>>
>>17093537
This happened with one of my friends. Went on a date, everything was going well, then she got cold feet. It just happens, people are strange and do things opposite of what they say. Just move on, and if she comes back then ask her what happened, don't be too judging. Could have been anything.
>>
>>17091342
What are you hobbies? I'm almost 31 too and similar work situation, but meet a good amount of attractive and interested girls. I'd say just make sure to dress decent and go out to more random places, not just bars and clubs. Also, go to the gym more, I get a lot of attention from the girls that work the desk there, and I'd consider myself very average for the guys there, so ???
>>
If a girl tells you that you are a 5/10 and it seems like she meant it but at the same time she drops subtle hints that she is interested in you, what does this mean?
>>
>>17093595
What hints?
>>
>>17093595
Negging?
>>
>>17093595
It means you suck at telling when a girl is interested in you
>>
>>17093595
She's going to take advantage of you. Making you think you are shit so you won't tell her no
>>
>>17090816
>6' 145
You're a bit of a hungry skeleton m8, that's why nobody can see you
>>
>>17090975
Are you the guy going to the aquarium? If so, just be respectful, but don't worry about it. You're not the kind of guy her dad is concerned about.
>>
This girl seems to have taken an interest in me, and she asked me to go to a concert with her. Any advice on how to not fuck things up? She's also a good deal taller than me.
>>
>>17093596
Asked me if i had a gf and went to the gym, told me she wanted a guy she liked to Just ask her to kiss her instead of doing the leaning in shit
>>17093607
>>17093621
Probably, she doesnt look like that Kind of girl, that comment happened because i kinda brought up the subject
>>17093610
Obviously i wouldnt be here if i wasnt terrible at this

The girl im talking about is pretty shy, so shy that i have only seen her with girls and she doesnt have a lot of social life as far as i know thats why it's so strange
>>
>>17091285
>How should i approach the situation when i meet her in personal?
Just try to get her alone again like before and kiss her, it's not weird since you were close before.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.